What's new

B&B Radio's 1st Anniversary Show - Episode #30

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Happy anniversary, B&B Radio!

... and a BIG "Thank You!" to anyone who has ever been a part of any show.

@skypsyd Dave Happy Anniversary! Great job Dave and Sharon!
@ChiefBroom aka Ken great insight in what went on to become the premier brush maker that you and and your family are!

Dave I really like the idea of Vendor Sponsored Commercials and of featured product reviews/spotlights.

@skypsyd Dave Happy Anniversary! Great job Dave and Sharon!
@ChiefBroom aka Ken great insight in what went on to become the premier brush maker that you and and your family are!

Dave I really like the idea of Vendor Sponsored Commercials and of featured product reviews/spotlights.
Our 1st one will air on the 15th, very excited and thanks Craig for your continued support of the show

Ok, I finally listened to this episode. Happy Anniversay B&B Radio! You do a fantastic job Dave, and it doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated. This was probably my favorite interview yet, and it was great to get a somewhat behind the scenes look at Paladin and their process.

Ok, I finally listened to this episode. Happy Anniversay B&B Radio! You do a fantastic job Dave, and it doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated. This was probably my favorite interview yet, and it was great to get a somewhat behind the scenes look at Paladin and their process.
Thanks Eric it is very much appreciated and good to hear, trying to bring good content for everyone

Top Bottom