What's new

B&B Radio Teaser for upcoming 6.9.2016 Show

:scared::blink::001_unsur:scared::laugh::001_unsur:scared::laugh::001_unsur

Uhhh Enchilada Arko LMAO This should be a very interesting shave tonight my Brother LMAO Perhaps a Cholula After Shave is in order??LMAO

Oh and I think I found your cheese LMAO:lol:

$20160603_150238-1.jpg

no the cheese was white, I have no idea what that was but I noticed it as well when I was grating it

"
proxy.php
"

no the cheese was white, I have no idea what that was but I noticed it as well when I was grating it

LMAO Ahh okay, so a matching color tone with added moisturizer Aye:thumbup: Perhaps part of the label from the stick wrapper?? LOL Either way from what I have gleened of Arko, it is a stellar performer with a very Unique scent profile that seems to present itself differently to almost everyone that uses it with the majority agreeing on an Ivory Soap or Citrus note to it :thumbup: Either way I am very happy with the scent from the container and I am desperately holding back until the time comes to shave tonight for using it for the first time:thumbup:

LMAO Ahh okay, so a matching color tone with added moisturizer Aye:thumbup: Perhaps part of the label from the stick wrapper?? LOL Either way from what I have gleened of Arko, it is a stellar performer with a very Unique scent profile that seems to present itself differently to almost everyone that uses it with the majority agreeing on an Ivory Soap or Citrus note to it :thumbup: Either way I am very happy with the scent from the container and I am desperately holding back until the time comes to shave tonight for using it for the first time:thumbup:

I did a test lather after I grated and pressed it in, and it was a tad less, due to the enchilada debacle, so indeed that could be part of the wrapper from the stick. I was just trying to stay out of the SWMBO way and stay alive, so I may have been a tad hasty in removing the tin, the soap, and myself from anywhere within her striking distance.:blink:

I did a test lather after I grated and pressed it in, and it was a tad less, due to the enchilada debacle, so indeed that could be part of the wrapper from the stick. I was just trying to stay out of the SWMBO way and stay alive, so I may have been a tad hasty in removing the tin, the soap, and myself from anywhere within her striking distance.:blink:

LMAO Staying out of SWMBO's way is indeed paramount for your personal safety LOL I look at it this way: Aluminum is a terrific exfoliant, cheese has calcium and Arko has , (At least from what I have gleaned from reading), a Spectacular performance ability. So I therefore look forward to a terrific shave tonight:thumbup:

Well after this weeks episode and my public apology to my wife ( which was forced BTW ) all will be revealed as to how that happened:lol:

I will do it professional with all the courage a man married over 20 yrs can do.............. which well....... you know:lol:

Top Bottom