What's new

B&B Radio Episode #44 11.13.2017

Welcome to our latest episode.
News & Events, Mail Call & Poll and our Vendor Spotlight with B&B Supporting Vendor
Bob Quinn of Elite Razor.

We hope you enjoy and comments here and on our Youtube page is always appreciated

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
What's this about wishing folks a happy upcoming Thanksgiving? Thanksgiving was last month. :whistling:

Great show Dave! 30 hours of work, you're hiding some interesting bloopers:wink2: And we all appreciate it, loking forward to that new stuff in 2018!

Great show Dave! 30 hours of work, you're hiding some interesting bloopers:wink2: And we all appreciate it, loking forward to that new stuff in 2018!
Sadly Gagi, I won't be hosting, or producing the show any longer but it was a fun run while it lasted, And thanks for supporting the show as you have

Last edited:
It's like I've been absent for years not days... Need time to process... Well, new guy has some huge shoes to fill! And I'm sure you'll be back, there aren't lot of people who can do this.
Until then, you'll have more time when new Bingo season starts!

Sadly Gagi, I won't be hosting, or producing the show any longer but it was a fun run while it lasted, And thanks for supporting the show as you have

Oh goodness! Will the show still be happening with a different host? Or is it gone for good? :a36:

Of course, thanks so much for all you've done with it! As I've told you before, B+B radio was one of the biggest impetuses for me joining!

Oh goodness! Will the show still be happening with a different host? Or is it gone for good? :a36:

Of course, thanks so much for all you've done with it! As I've told you before, B+B radio was one of the biggest impetuses for me joining!
Hi Frank, I do not know. That is a question to be asked of the managers of B&B, and I appreciate the sentiments, it was a blast to do

Top Bottom