What's new

B&B Radio Episode 4 June 5, 2016

A really great broadcast Dave. Thank you [MENTION=673]Mama Bear[/MENTION] for a wonderful interview. I really enjoyed hearing about your wonderful start-up and sustainability...even through tough times!

Arko Enchiladas...sounds like a Custom Title if I ever heard one.

Is there any reason that the Youtube full screen option is disabled on B&B. or is there an HTML code we can add to enable it?
Does the B&B video selection in the menu have the "allowfullscreen" as part of the html code?

Last edited:
Is there any reason that the Youtube full screen option is disabled on B&B. or is there an HTML code we can add to enable it?
Does the B&B video selection in the menu have the "allowfullscreen" as part of the html code?

Thanks for the feedback, and it appears to be a browser permission, We are looking into the issue, however we did not see any setting in the video that would prevent that. Here is what has been found so far, and it may be for the site. It is optimized to be seen in the best quality for your browser, however you can watch in full screen , directly on our your tube page here. We would also appreciate your subscription. As more info is discovered on this issue, we will post it for the membership.

Thanks again for the heads up

Check your browser's permissions

If the fullscreen button appears, but isn't responsive, you may have disabled fullscreen permissions for YouTube. Please check your browser's settings and permissions to make sure fullscreen is available on pages where you might use YouTube.
On Firefox, try the following steps:

1. In the location bar (where you enter URLs), type "about:permissions" and hit enter.
  2. Under "All sites", look at the permissions for sites you may have used fullscreen on, like youtube.com
  3. You'll see a Fullscreen setting. Select "Always ask" or "Allow" to allow YouTube to go fullscreen on these sites.
  4. Try using fullscreen on YouTube again.

Some more info:

On Chrome, you can set your browser permissions following the website permission instructions.

Check your browser add-ons and extensions

Certain browser add-ons and extensions may disable fullscreen mode. Please check your add-ons and extensions and change your settings as needed.

Restart your browser or device

If you're experiencing issues going into fullscreen mode, try restarting your browser or device.

Other reasons fullscreen is disabled

Fullscreen may also be disabled in the following cases:

• Your browser may not support fullscreen.
  • The owner of the website who has embedded a YouTube player has disabled fullscreen.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback, and it appears to be a browser permission, We are looking into the issue, however we did not see any setting in the video that would prevent that. Here is what has been found so far, and it may be for the site. It is optimized to be seen in the best quality for your browser, however you can watch in full screen , directly on our your tube page here. We would also appreciate your subscription. As more info is discovered on this issue, we will post it for the membership.

Thanks again for the heads up

Check your browser's permissions

If the fullscreen button appears, but isn't responsive, you may have disabled fullscreen permissions for YouTube. Please check your browser's settings and permissions to make sure fullscreen is available on pages where you might use YouTube.
On Firefox, try the following steps:

1. In the location bar (where you enter URLs), type "about:permissions" and hit enter.
  2. Under "All sites", look at the permissions for sites you may have used fullscreen on, like youtube.com
  3. You'll see a Fullscreen setting. Select "Always ask" or "Allow" to allow YouTube to go fullscreen on these sites.
  4. Try using fullscreen on YouTube again.

Some more info:

On Chrome, you can set your browser permissions following the website permission instructions.

Check your browser add-ons and extensions

Certain browser add-ons and extensions may disable fullscreen mode. Please check your add-ons and extensions and change your settings as needed.

Restart your browser or device

If you're experiencing issues going into fullscreen mode, try restarting your browser or device.

Other reasons fullscreen is disabled

Fullscreen may also be disabled in the following cases:

• Your browser may not support fullscreen.
  • The owner of the website who has embedded a YouTube player has disabled fullscreen.

About:permissions hasn't been used in Firefox for awhile. You have to choose Tool/Page Info/Permissions from the top menu. I've checked that and all the settings are the same for B&B that they are on Youtube.com, where I've never had a problem with fullscreen. I'm experiencing the same thing on Chrome and Firefox. However, my portable version of Pale Moon (another Firefox build) allows me to use fullscreen on B&B. I haven't figured out the reason yet, even after turning off all extensions, but I'll eventually figure it out.

About:permissions hasn't been used in Firefox for awhile. You have to choose Tool/Page Info/Permissions from the top menu. I've checked that and all the settings are the same for B&B that they are on Youtube.com, where I've never had a problem with fullscreen. I'm experiencing the same thing on Chrome and Firefox. However, my portable version of Pale Moon (another Firefox build) allows me to use fullscreen on B&B. I haven't figured out the reason yet, even after turning off all extensions, but I'll eventually figure it out.

I will work on it on our end as well and advise as I find out more

I will work on it on our end as well and advise as I find out more

I had to insert this as an image because whenever I copied and pasted the code lines, I received a message that stated: " 403 Forbidden. A potentially unsafe operation has been detected in your request to this site."

I think the problem is that "allow fullscreen" is missing from the embed code on my side or your side.

proxy.php

Can you personally see the video in fullscreen when playing it from page 1 of this thread? Is the "allowfullscreen" code only missing in my browser or is it missing in general for this page and/or all videos on B&B?

no, I think it is the forum restriction on full screen availability, so If you want to view in full screen I would view it on our YouTube page

Thanks for all the info

Top Bottom