What's new

B&B Radio Episode 4 June 5, 2016

Note: We apologize as we had some audio technical issues for this episode. During the final edit, and cuts it was determined to leave the audio in it's entirely, as once the edits were made it took away from the Interview with Sue Clark from Mama Bears Soaps. Toward the end there was also a small Glitch in the Video after publishing, again our apologies, as we want to ensure a quality product for our members. We still hope you enjoy this episode of Badger & Blade Radio, and thanks for listening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Great episode!

Really awesome interview and photos.

Thanks Mama Bear Soaps!

Dave thanks for another great episode!

The vintage commercials are fun, and I really like the pictures that accompanied Sue's interview.

Dave, what is the recipe for Arko enchiladas?:laugh: And what piece of jewelry did you buy your wife?:lol:

Great interview Sue and Dave.

Thank you for such a Fantastic Episode Dave and Very interesting to know about the Arkochiladas LOL

First and Foremost Sue, the Mama Bear Soap story and back history is simply amazing and wishing you many years of success with this awesome venture.

A Huge Congrats to Chris, (@cmh737), for the win in the Movie Movie Night Pif as well:thumbup:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Great episode, Dave. It was great to hear Sue, my favorite Vendor here.

Dave, what is the recipe for Arko enchiladas?:laugh: And what piece of jewelry did you buy your wife?:lol:

Great interview Sue and Dave.

Thank you for such a Fantastic Episode Dave and Very interesting to know about the Arkochiladas LOL

First and Foremost Sue, the Mama Bear Soap story and back history is simply amazing and wishing you many years of success with this awesome venture.

A Huge Congrats to Chris, (@cmh737), for the win in the Movie Movie Night Pif as well:thumbup:

Another good job @skypsyd
Good interview @Mama Bear

Great episode, Dave. It was great to hear Sue, my favorite Vendor here.

Thanks Georg she was an absolute Joy to talk to and her commitment to B&B and its members are so truly genuine, it was a ton of fun, just wish the audio would have been better

And Thanks Gents for listening

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Great episode, David! I'm finally catching up with everything I missed over the last couple months, and I thoroughly enjoyed my binge listening. The photos were a nice touch, too!

I look forward to the next episode!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Dear [MENTION=673]Mama Bear[/MENTION] Sue,

Marry me.

Ummm, Hang on a minute; I probably better ask SMWBO first. :facep:

Great stuff. It was nice to hear the voice behind the soap. I recently ordered my first pucks from Mama Bear, and I'm officially a fan. :thumbup1:

Spectacular broadcast!! This is the first one I've heard, and I can't wait to hear more!

Also... in lieu of tamales, please send some Arkochiladas ASAP!

Now I wanna go buy something from Sue's shop, even though her soaps burn my delicate face. Perhaps some aftershave, lip balm, and a microwave teddy bear for the baby!

Top Bottom