What's new

B&B Radio Episode 2 5.8.2016

How long do you spend on your daily shaving routine from start to finish

• Hey, I am a busy.. 5-10 minutes, BING, BANG BOOM

• Pressed for time, but I love the experience 10-15 minutes. Not as long as I likek

• I want a spa everyday!, 30-60 minutes each day! East your heart out

• I shave at night, so I dont have to hurry.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Video Correction Folks. The Contest for the Hawaiian Shirt contest in the Haberdashery, is the 14th of May, not the 24th as mentioned in the radio show. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Video Correction Folks. The Contest for the Hawaiian Shirt contest in the Haberdashery, is the 14th of May, not the 24th as mentioned in the radio show. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Better hurry on over if you want to try to beat my entry!

Great radio show! You mentioned you were open to ideas for future shows...you might want to consider doing interviews with some of the more well known Youtubers or B&B personalities that focus on wet shaving. A "one-on-one" type interview talking about how they got into wet shaving, some of their favourite products. etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great radio show! You mentioned you were open to ideas for future shows...you might want to consider doing interviews with some of the more well known Youtubers or B&B personalities that focus on wet shaving. A "one-on-one" type interview talking about how they got into wet shaving, some of their favourite products. etc.

Thank you for the suggestions, and we indeed have interviews lines up for future episodes that will concentrate on the B&B community and its members.

Thanks again!

You need to scroll the ticker from right to left, otherwise great production! In response to the poll, I take just under half an hour so don't know which way to vote.

Thanks Gents, and about the ticker. Sharon picked it, LOL. The template for that went that direction so it will not be used again, and by the way B&B is not responsible for Optometry appointments due to having to learn to read backwards, LOL..... Kinda like the OPTRIGRAB"

:blink::blink::blink::blushing::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it, Dave! I too noticed the backwards scroll, but bugs will happen in any new venture. Keep up the great work! The Skin Bracer ad made me laugh out loud.

Dave that was a terrific show my Friend, I really love the informative plugs for all of the sections and different areas of the forum. Now did someone say something about Pizza??????

$20160117_173655-1.jpg

Top Bottom