What's new

B&B Radio 9.12.2016 Episode

Welcome to our next episode of B&B Radio
We thank you for watching and appreciate your comment
Don't forget to subscribe to this forum and our YouTube page!

Podcasts are now available
check it how to subscribe
HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoyed the episode Dave! The interview with Scott was very good and it was interesting to hear the background on the start of the CC company. Obviously a lot of work goes into the product development, vendor relations and maintaining a storefront and growing the product lines and the business.

Have a good day!

Sent via Tapatalk from phone

Holy Cow! Bay Rum Cologne?! I'm in! The line doesn't need to stop there...how about some North Cologne? Great episode Dave!

Enjoyed the episode Dave! The interview with Scott was very good and it was interesting to hear the background on the start of the CC company. Obviously a lot of work goes into the product development, vendor relations and maintaining a storefront and growing the product lines and the business.

Have a good day!

Sent via Tapatalk from phone

Another great episode!

Thank you gentlemen for watching and your feedback!

Thanks for your hard work putting together these episodes, Dave. We all hear how popular you are as your phone notification sound chimes in in most installments. :tongue_sm

Actually That was his that time, LOL, I shut mine off about two episodes ago, Sorry about that. Thanks for listening:blushing:

Another Great Episode @skypysd aka Dave!:thumbup1:
Awesome interview with Scott aka ???? guess I don't know his B&B user name. :001_huh:

Thanks for the info, I was going to ask the same thing. Usually Dave will say the user name but I missed that information this time.

Cat O Nine Tails (I think I recall finding a double strength version) that has been on my "gonna get" list a long while. I love Bay Rum scent and the intensity is a must but the lack of scent longevity made me hesitant to use it any other time than night time ...a cologne is going to change the game! ...AND Dave (@Skypsyd), if you have a scent pairing recommendation for CO9T (double strength) I am all ears.

Thanks for the info, I was going to ask the same thing. Usually Dave will say the user name but I missed that information this time.

Cat O Nine Tails (I think I recall finding a double strength version) that has been on my "gonna get" list a long while. I love Bay Rum scent and the intensity is a must but the lack of scent longevity made me hesitant to use it any other time than night time ...a cologne is going to change the game! ...AND Dave (@Skypsyd), if you have a scent pairing recommendation for CO9T (double strength) I am all ears.
[MENTION=103898]CBLindsay[/MENTION]
Thanks for listening Chris, and you are correct we did not use his user name for the show. The cologne is going to be nice for the Bat Rum addicts. As to the CO9T, a blow torch! That stuff was too much for me YEOWWWW. As to a pairing hmmmm... Halston Z14 or any deep spice, Royall Bay Rum as a spray would all be good I think, and actually the new Cologne would be great, once the incendiary ashes from the intial burn take place, LOL

@CBLindsay
Thanks for listening Chris, and you are correct we did not use his user name for the show. The cologne is going to be nice for the Bat Rum addicts. As to the CO9T, a blow torch! That stuff was too much for me YEOWWWW. As to a pairing hmmmm... Halston Z14 or any deep spice, Royall Bay Rum as a spray would all be good I think, and actually the new Cologne would be great, once the incendiary ashes from the intial burn take place, LOL
Most excellent news, I happen to have acquired a bottle of Royall Bay Rum now I just need to locate an atomizer and order some CO9T. It IS a wonderful fall scent after all

Actually That was his that time, LOL, I shut mine off about two episodes ago, Sorry about that. Thanks for listening:blushing:
No apologies necessary! It was strictly tongue in cheek, just razzing you a little. Keep up the great work, it's much appreciated. :thumbup:

Top Bottom