What's new

B&B Radio - 10.31.2016 HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

Our Halloween Special

We would Like to thank the following for contributions and assistance in the broadcast of this show
Photo Credit - Cash Stronomer
Remote Interview - Psydkick

Special Thank to all the member that also contributed to the Halloween Stories:
August West
SirChangealot
KeenDogg
Huskers
Cvargo
majorrich
TheVez2
CBLindsay
Z4CHc
The Order of TAVACAVEG
Hotel Transylvania
and our special Guests:
Dracula
The Wolfman
The Mummy

Winner of Our Movie Pif
BadgerBabe

We Hope you enjoy the Show
(Please comment and let us know)

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent show Dave. I think your field reporter has caught a case of the giggles, better have her checked out. Who knew B&B had the budget to send her so far away ...and put her up in such a highly rated hotel too.

OUTSTANDING! :thumbup:

Excellent show Dave. I think your field reporter has caught a case of the giggles, better have her checked out. Who knew B&B had the budget to send her so far away ...and put her up in such a highly rated hotel too.

Thanks Guys, was meant to be campy and corny. As to Sharon, she was upset at the coffee and weather. OOPS, plus I gave her about a hours advance notice for the interview and Trip to Transylvania, plus I told Drac, Wolfie, and Mr Bandages to throw some zingers at her. Overall she handled it well, plus I am still alive, LOL

Glad you enjoyed - Happy Halloween:lol:

I didn't get a chance to listen yesterday. But I listened this morning with my Cup o Coffee. It was a great episode! Great work!

Sharon was so cool through out the interviews ..my favorite parts

1, cough cough, excuse me I had an Italian for lunch and have a got clot.

2,was on way to Puerto Rico restaurant and got attacked by gang pekingese and beagles ..lol

3,homemade Pomade. .lol

4,Mr bandages, I'm very Egyptian flamboyant Egyptian . lol

5,I'm 4000 years old, lots of parts aren't there anymore ..lol

6,Sharon to Mr bandage/mummy, we are going to wrap up now , oops didn't mean to say that. .lol

Last edited:
Thanks Alex!! it was fun, as I did not tell Sharon what I was going to say, and it gave her the giggles. Thanks for listening

Top Bottom