What's new

B&B Radio 08.07.2017 Episode #37

Follow the Badger Brush Road...?

Good show Dave, enjoyed the interview. I thought the Gillette ad was kind of cool too.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I really enjoyed the interview and the rest of the show this morning, but I have to take some slight umbrage with one comment as ...

I like oatmeal. :001_tongu

Great show this week Dave, and great interview with @tankerjohn. Looking forward to the roundtable results in a few weeks!

I really enjoyed the interview and the rest of the show this morning, but I have to take some slight umbrage with one comment as ...

I like oatmeal. :001_tongu

Super fun show. Nice job as usual.

I like oatmeal.

finally watched the show. Good work Dave

Thanks Guys, much appreciated, and I like Oatmeal as well. hmmmmmm this may need to be a mail call poll and discussion, LOL

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Oh man! My first appearance on a major podcast and I insulted oatmeal lovers everywhere. I actually like oatmeal too, though I prefer it with a little cream, brown sugar, and a handful of blueberries.

Thanks for having me on, Dave. It was a lot of fun.

Love the old Gillette ad! "Heavy for men who like the heft and feel of a heavier razor." Red Tip, baby!

Oh man! My first appearance on a major podcast and I insulted oatmeal lovers everywhere. I actually like oatmeal too, though I prefer it with a little cream, brown sugar, and a handful of blueberries.

Love the old Gillette ad! "Heavy for men who like the heft and feel of a heavier razor." Red Tip, baby!
Glad you enjoyed it , and "Major Podcast" Wow wish that was true, but we are getting there

Don't worry John..lol

Top Bottom