• Shave Soaps

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • Shave Creams

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • I'm Switzerland I use and like both equally

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the end this was more like the debate of Chocolate or Vanilla, Ketchup or Mustard, Etc, because in the end it is all what you like but it does appear at least at this point with one week left that Soap are the definitive choice here are on B&B, LOL. I think we will do more of this type of stuff on the show Thanks again guys

Balm vs. splash

You really want to get evil, J-nats VS Coticules...... or naturals VS films....... Muahahaha:devil:
Oh I have thought about that one too, it would make the Soaps vs Creams seem like a rubberband fight, LOL. Maybe once the Radio Studio is in a Hardened Bunker, LOL

Oh I have thought about that one too, it would make the Soaps vs Creams seem like a rubberband fight, LOL. Maybe once the Radio Studio is in a Hardened Bunker, LOL

the_bomb_shelter_by_henriksundholm-d51msng.jpg

Coming to you prerecorded, digitally redirected and bounced through 27 different countries..... What is better for honing your straight razor to the perfect edge?
J-nat, coticule, or... lapping film?

Nuclear-War-Explosion-in-city-Razvan-Ionut-Dragomirescu.jpg

ROFL Yup, and you have a contact for the landlord of the 1st picture. I think @ouch is raising my rent, LOL

Oh no! That one is mine..... I just found out last night that I might be a grandfather soon....... So if I disappear from the ranks suddenly, you know why.... :eek2:

Easily. This puck of soap takes up less room in my Dopp than a tube of cream. I also have a similar sized container that I transfer some of my soft soaps into for use on travel.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, you got that one. .lol

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
On the show there was talk that soaps last longer. So I decided to see just how little cream I could use and make a decent lather.

AoS Sandalwood cream. Thumbnail amount I'd call it. Plenty of lather for 2 passes. I could probably do 3 but 2 is all I wanted.

IMG_4789.JPG

This was after about 30 seconds

IMG_4790.JPG

This was after about a minute.

IMG_4791.JPG

Plenty for 2 passes! Next shave I'll use even less and see what happens.

IMG_4792.JPG

Let me see a soap make this much lather

This is me making ton of lather with Biotique Palmyra cream from India

You shave cream Guys better get on the voting you have one week left to prevent a complete blow out LOL

Top Bottom