What's new

B&B Omega boar brush at west coast shaving :

Figures... the one day I decide to randomly check B&B after being gone for months and I see this. Now I sure as heck don't need another brush, or one that is twice the price of normal Omega boar brushes, but I recall telling myself I'd get one of these if they ever offered one in blue. And... well... might as well get a few other things I don't need while I'm at it~

EDIT: I go to check out and get 'service unavailable' and the website won't load for me. Whyyyyyyyyyy...........

Last edited:
How do you find that number on their website? I've ordered.....

well you have to first put what ever item you want in your basket and the type 9999 for the quantity and hit update cart then it will tell you sorry its out of stock and you click ok then go back to the cart and see how many you have in there now is how many are currently available.

right now there are 34 left

Yeah i feel you i am like $80 free shipping i must get my moneys worth if its free shipping:lol:

The bad part is that it has to be over $100 if you get that brush. They'll cancel the order if it's $80 WITH the brush since they aren't making any money on said brush.
So I went a little overboard~

mswofford

Rest in Peace
well you have to first put what ever item you want in your basket and the type 9999 for the quantity and hit update cart then it will tell you sorry its out of stock and you click ok then go back to the cart and see how many you have in there now is how many are currently available.

right now there are 34 left
Okay. Nothing in my cart because I've already ordered. can I still find out?

Okay. Nothing in my cart because I've already ordered. can I still find out?

yes you can do it for any item and you dont have to buy it :lol: just add it make the quantity ridiculously high and hit update cart the system will then tell you its out of stock and give you the max you can buy because that's all they have in stock. Its a good way to see if they are going to run out of a product soon :001_smile

mswofford

Rest in Peace
yes you can do it for any item and you dont have to buy it :lol: just add it make the quantity ridiculously high and hit update cart the system will then tell you its out of stock and give you the max you can buy because that's all they have in stock. Its a good way to see if they are going to run out of a product soon :001_smile
Got it, thanks; You're a big help.:thumbup1:

In the spirit of this fine forum and a contributing vendor I'd like to buy one but I've shot my wad for the time being. Ha, I have 3 new Semogues in hand and one on the way, 2 of which are boars (Cerda and SOC).

I decided on one of these. I do need a new brush and this got some great reviews and allI have ever used is boar.

Delivered less than 2 days from ordering...test lathered with MWF, loving the color

$IMAG0214_1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom