What's new

B&B, Movember & YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Stay tuned gents for a new PIF hitting general shaving forum, tomorrow (Monday). You may want to hold onto those MO pictures.

Guys, I don't want to ***** and moan or nag, but we got some work to do! As a team, we're not doing to bad with $3800+ in donations so far, but I noticed that we have 49 folks on the team, but less than half of those folks have any donations! Now I don't know the reasons and and don't want to badger folks (no pun intended), but each of the folks showing $0 for donations can at least make a $5 donation - that's cheaper than most creams and aftershaves - it's a bit less than a pack of Feather blades. There's less than a week left, so let's open up those pocket books - for the team and for men's health.

As a biker, I know I've done plenty of "Save the TaTa's" and "Bikers for Boobs" rides, but I've never heard of a "Bikers for Balls" ride. This is the only organization I've know for men's health and it's fundraising is miniscule compared to women's health fundraising. So, let's be a touch selfish and do a little something for ourselves.

Hey Guys,

Not a frequent poster, but a new DE shaver here. It's my first time participating in Movember and I've been having a ball with it! Glad to see there is a B&B team, just joined on the site! Happy Movember to all!

I totally didn't realize there was a network now, I'm joined up and glad that my money raised will go toward the B&B total.

Were you guys able to join team B&B that I started? I know some guys had trouble joining a US team?

I already have a team from work so I couldn't. I don't think people not from the US can join a US team. I know someone started a Canadian team for us but I think the network is better anyway, it gives us an idea of how much we are raising all over the world.

This is the link to the Canadian Team http://ca.movember.com/mospace/1716602/ I left them a message on it to join the Network.

Last edited:
Guys, I don't want to ***** and moan or nag, but we got some work to do! As a team, we're not doing to bad with $3800+ in donations so far, but I noticed that we have 49 folks on the team, but less than half of those folks have any donations! Now I don't know the reasons and and don't want to badger folks (no pun intended), but each of the folks showing $0 for donations can at least make a $5 donation - that's cheaper than most creams and aftershaves - it's a bit less than a pack of Feather blades. There's less than a week left, so let's open up those pocket books - for the team and for men's health.

As a biker, I know I've done plenty of "Save the TaTa's" and "Bikers for Boobs" rides, but I've never heard of a "Bikers for Balls" ride. This is the only organization I've know for men's health and it's fundraising is miniscule compared to women's health fundraising. So, let's be a touch selfish and do a little something for ourselves.

I couldn't figure out how much to donate to the team so I donated a dollar to all participating.

I also wanted to give a personal thank you to everyone on board and Jim Goose keep up the good work!

I couldn't figure out how much to donate to the team so I donated a dollar to all participating.

I also wanted to give a personal thank you to everyone on board and Jim Goose keep up the good work!

Noticed it in my e-mail this morning. Thanks for helping the cause!

I've also noticed there are some great PIFs out there in some of the forums. A minimal donation get you entered in a great PIF, so go for it guys!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member

That was very generous, Thank You!!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Way to go Team!! I still have a bit of money to kick in. And am still working a couple more angles. Who knows where we may end up.

This is freakin spectacular.

I sent you a thanks on the Movember website, but I wanted to thank you personally on here! Cheers to you!

The team I started at work has raised $475, and I think it's fair to consider that part of B&B's haul because I wouldn't have started the team if I hadn't read about it here. What do the gentlemen of the board think?

The team I started at work has raised $475, and I think it's fair to consider that part of B&B's haul because I wouldn't have started the team if I hadn't read about it here. What do the gentlemen of the board think?

At the end of the day it goes to fight cancer so its a home run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom