What about something like this?
Soothing-Cooling Aftershave Gel
1/2 cup aloe vera gel
2 oz. witch hazel extract
1 tsp. glycerine
2 drops chamomile e.o.
3 drops lavender e.o.
3 drops peppermint e.o.
Mix the e.o.'s with the witch hazel. Add the glycerine and aloe gel, bottle. This is also nice for sunburn.

soapbuddy said:
1/2 cup aloe vera gel
1 tsp. glycerine
2 drops chamomile e.o.
3 drops lavender e.o.
3 drops peppermint e.o.
Mix the e.o.'s with the witch hazel. Add the glycerine and aloe gel, bottle. This is also nice for sunburn.

That would be great for me- just leave out the mint!

Jim

soapbuddy said:
1/2 cup aloe vera gel
1 tsp. glycerine
2 drops chamomile e.o.
3 drops lavender e.o.
3 drops peppermint e.o.

Who are you and why are you reading my mind......lol!! :w00t: You pretty much have nailed it for me, that is exactly what I was working on but with other fragrances/essential oil blends and adding 1 tsp. nat. vit e.

Hi and Welcome! I have found myself a collaborator..:w00t: :001_smile

Nice to meet you!!!

Sue (Mama Bear)

Mama Bear

OK, so far I have Dragons Blood, Indian Sandalwood, Bergamot, Amber, Spellbound Woods and Bea Brummel..... If this works for everyone I will get them done right away, if you want something else, let me know.

Bear Hugs!

Sue

Mama Bear said:
Who are you and why are you reading my mind......lol!! :w00t: You pretty much have nailed it for me, that is exactly what I was working on but with other fragrances/essential oil blends and adding 1 tsp. nat. vit e.

Hi and Welcome! I have found myself a collaborator..:w00t: :001_smile

Nice to meet you!!!

Sue (Mama Bear)

Mama Bear

Nice to meet you as well.
Just trying to help.:smile:

Austin said:
Sue, your version of Vetiver is great! Any chance of adding it to your lineup?

Adding to the line up!! :smile:

These will be 4 oz. cobalt blue bottles with black atomizer/spray heads. They are probably going to run about the same as the soaps. And since you know me.. they will probably be pretty strong...... :blush:

Do you want both the Indian Sandalwood AND the Sandalwood Vanilla?? Or should I replace the Indian Sandawood WITH the Sandalwood Vanilla....??:confused:

Bear Hugs!

Sue (Mama Bear)

Austin said:
Sue, your version of Vetiver is great! Any chance of adding it to your lineup?

Austin,

Since you had a reaction to the Dragons Blood Soap, you would make a great guinea pig.... um ... tester ... for the dragons blood cologne.... are you willing??

Mama Bear

Austin said:
Sue, how can I resist you. Like I said previously, any lady who rides a bike is ok in my book. :biggrin:

Oh... you dashing and debonair, silver tongued devil! :blushing:

Thanks!! :001_smile

PM me with your adress again???

soapbuddy said:
1/2 cup aloe vera gel
1 tsp. glycerine
2 drops chamomile e.o.
3 drops lavender e.o.
3 drops peppermint e.o.

This sounds great! I'll take a large bottle please.

Mama Bear said:
OK, so far I have Dragons Blood, Indian Sandalwood, Bergamot, Amber, Spellbound Woods and Bea Brummel..... If this works for everyone I will get them done right away, if you want something else, let me know.

Bear Hugs!

Sue

Sue, do these colognes contain e.o.'s?

Also, maybe a patchouli & spearmint e.o. cologne would be good.:cool:

TraderJoe said:
Sue, do these colognes contain e.o.'s?

Also, maybe a patchouli & spearmint e.o. cologne would be good.:cool:

So far the only ones I have up are for the FO's.. I am working on blends like crazy for the EO's and they should be up shortly. I am waiting for a few more essential oils to come in. There will be one with patchouli, but not with spearmint, I am sorry..

Bear Hugs!

Sue (Mama Bear)

I am working on one tonight with a base note of Frankincense, a Cypress middle and a citrus top, probably Bergamot, maybe with a touch of orange... I have no idea what to call it tho!

Irena suggested adding some lime to this also... what do you think??

Bear Hugs,

Sue (Mama Bear)

Mama Bear said:
I am working on one tonight with a base note of Frankincense, a Cypress middle and a citrus top, probably Bergamot, maybe with a touch of orange... I have no idea what to call it tho!

Irena suggested adding some lime to this also... what do you think??

Bear Hugs,

Sue (Mama Bear)

I'm not sure what cypress smells like, but I do like frankincense and bergamot. Lime might work well, but I wonder how something like cedarwood would turn out.

Top Bottom