What's new

B&B Mamma Bear Cologne!!

How about a Mama Bear Fragrance Train? I could take one of each of the fragrance oil and essential oil blends and box them up nicely and send them off to one person.. who could then forward it to whoever might be interested??

One of the guys here on the forum suggested this, I don't remember who, but it might be the easiest way of doing this... Thanks for the suggestion..

Sue

I have an idea. I have synthetic rose petals here that I could put a drop of fragrance on and then enclose in a plastic bag. It may not be elegant, but I think it will get the fragrance across..

My question is would folks be willing to pay for the samples and the shipping costs?

Thanks,

Mama Bear

Mama Bear-

When I ordered on the link you sent me the Dragons Tears showed up on paypal as lavender and vanilla. When fixed I'll order the Dragons Tears. My first order is inbound via paypal.

Rich C. said:
Mama Bear-

When I ordered on the link you sent me the Dragons Tears showed up on paypal as lavender and vanilla. When fixed I'll order the Dragons Tears. My first order is inbound via paypal.

Rich, Thank you so Much for letting me know! I am fixing this right now. I am very appreciative that you took the time to let me know this. Thank you!

Sue

i like the idea of a sampler pack. imo, it should be provided gratis along with a paid order. i'd also like to see some very small soap samples, just to get an idea of the scent. other vendors have sent me cream samples, and some cologne samples, which have been very helpful.

i'd buy a couple tubs of soap for sure if samples were available as above. and the odds are pretty high that a follow up order would come for the soaps/colognes that i had sampled and liked.

IMHO. I prefer an an after shave balm (no alcohol) and a cologne for scent. If I use an alcohol base A/S I use it on the back of my neck as a cologne. I would be interested either way in your colognes or aftershaves. I would like to have samples available and I wouldn't mind paying for them. Scent is such a subjective matter. The guys and gals on this BBS have wonderful taste but scents are no the kind of thing you can take someones word for.
I personally don't like a strong menthol feel. It seems to burn for me. A touch of mint like in Nancy Boy shave cream, however, Is very cooling and pleasant.

Joe

I have finally got the fragrance samples. I have only 3 available at this time, but have ordered the perfumers vials and should have them next week. These are $1 each and most of this is the cost of the vial, I am not making any money on these. It is very important to know that these are fragrance oils at full strength that I am putting in these vials, this is for scent sampling only. These are too strong to use on the skin and I want to be sure that this is understood. I will also be sending these out for no charge in orders as they go out. Hopefully by the end of the year I will have all of my fragrances represented and am working as fast I can to get them all done and available! Any comments or suggestions are welcome..

Happy Holidays to all of you! :smile:

Bear Hugs,

Sue (Mama Bear)

Sue,

You may wish to consider putting already mixed colognes in the vials rather than oil samples. This would allow customers to try them on their skin, and also be somewhat less expensive for you.

Top Bottom