What's new

B&B LE 2009 Proto First Lather & Grip Pics...

Hmm, thank you. Given you have big hands and I have small, this might work for me. I've found long handles I can buttress against my palm work best.

/sigh

Don't Care for the Shape

Don't Care for the butterscotch "mock up" colors

Kent is probably prohibitively expensive for me anyways :(

Guess I will start looking forward to 2010...

It looks better in the hand than the pics I saw.
Black is the way to go.

I still am not budgeting for it.
Maybe a gift suggestion....

John

As much as I love ebony brushes (all of mine are faux ebony) I definitely think butterscotch (preferably dark butterscotch) is the way to go. You can get a black brush handle anywhere. This is the Badger and Blade Limited Edition. It needs to be something special, something you can't get from just anywhere, something classic.

Those pictures made a distinct mark on my psyche.
Now everything seems in perspective and I am sure when this sucker fully blooms it is going to be one hell of a soap monster.

Good show Joel.

at first i really didnt like shape, but when i read ambrose's description of it being vampireistic, it just hit me...and i agree with him, black with the white logo is simply awesome.

Nice pics. I didn't realize how small it was. From the original pictures, I thought it was much taller and thinner. In your hand, the "extreme" proportions look much more balanced.

Thanks!

The only other brush I own now (sent tweezerman and VDH boar forward to members) is the BBE. and that thing is a beauty. I cant wait to buy my first Expensive brush and now it looks to be another B&B!

Top Bottom