What's new

B&B LE 2009 (NEW THREAD WITH SMALLER SIZES) Please Vote

What size knot do you want?

• 22mm

• 23mm

• 24mm

• 25mm

Results are only viewable after voting.
Glib answer: Nope. And signed blank checks only as payment.

Serious answer: Of course you will. This is a very preliminary poll, folks. Early stages. Early. Think Tiger Woods taking his first golf lesson, or little Lance Armstrong with training wheels. :wink: Good things come to those who wait.

:biggrin:

Sorry, I have not been involved in the LE brushes before, so I do not know.

Thanks for your responses gentlemen. I'm hoping to have a prototype in the next 30 days or so, and with any luck, have pre-orders open the following week, so hopefully that would put them in hot little hands around Nov/Dec. :biggrin:

Thanks for your responses gentlemen. I'm hoping to have a prototype in the next 30 days or so, and with any luck, have pre-orders open the following week, so hopefully that would put them in hot little hands around Nov/Dec. :biggrin:

:thumbup::a14::punk: Yea!!! :jump:

Thanks for doing this Joel!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!! The excitement begins!!! Okay, here we go...

Just 90 Days to Go Boys!!!

(Yea, Yea, I know... Nov/Dec... I can't help myself!)

How exactly does one become eligible to join part of the group buy for these legendary brushes I keep hearing about?

Don't worry you won't be able to miss the opportunity or the chance to buy. As long as you are active on the board it will beckon you. :wink:

Serious answer: Of course you will. This is a very preliminary poll, folks. Early stages. Early. Think Tiger Woods taking his first golf lesson, or little Lance Armstrong with training wheels. :wink: Good things come to those who wait.

Exactly! Remember gents the LE's are one of a kind B&B exclusives. Something from nothing takes time. It will be worth the wait.

:eek::eek::eek: Are we going to have to wait 18 years for this thing:eek::eek::eek:

:lol: You are going to scare the newbies!

Probably not.

But you'll want is so bad and spend so much time drooling over photos of the prototype that it'll seem that long. I was getting electrical shocks from my saturated keypad while I waited for the 2008 LE. :o16::o16::o16:

Roger

+1

:jump::a50: ATTENTION ALL NEWBIES OR ANYONE WHO HAS NEVER PURCHASED FROM A GROUP BUY ON THIS SITE! :a50::jump:

Put back $100.00 minimum RIGHT NOW and DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!! (put back an extra $100.00 just in case)

The last
B&B supported group buy conducted by Gruder & Evbo for Sandalwood and Sandalwood/Rose Shaving Soap from QED was a huge success! That shaving soap turned out to be absolutely devine and one of the best ever put on the market. Those who missed the opportunity now monitor the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum in hopes of finding some.

This group buy is being conducted by Joel, one of Badger and Blades Founders. You can absolutely bet it will be special! So, get ready and be prepared to order yours now. Check this thread every single day and place your order when Joel says GO! You will not regret it!

:jump::a50: ATTENTION ALL NEWBIES OR ANYONE WHO HAS NEVER PURCHASED FROM A GROUP BUY ON THIS SITE! :a50::jump:

Put back $100.00 minimum RIGHT NOW and DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!! (put back an extra $100.00 just in case)

The last
B&B supported group buy conducted by Gruder & Evbo for Sandalwood and Sandalwood/Rose Shaving Soap from QED was a huge success! That shaving soap turned out to be absolutely devine and one of the best ever put on the market. Those who missed the opportunity now monitor the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum in hopes of finding some.

This group buy is being conducted by Joel, one of Badger and Blades Founders. You can absolutely bet it will be special! So, get ready and be prepared to order yours now. Check this thread every single day and place your order when Joel says GO! You will not regret it!

Now that's enthusiasm! But I agree. Start putting money aside. The '09 is sure to be a great brush!

A year from now when it is all said and done, I wonder how many posts will be generated on B&B about this brush? Already there are over 100 posts and more than 3,000 viewings of those posts! :lol:

Hello,

Maybe i'm asking a stupid question but is it gonna be available for guys outside the U.S. ? I've seen that previous international shipping were difficult so i guess it will be limited in area this time.

Since i began wetshaving I'm more and more thinking about living overseas :redface:

Hello,

Maybe i'm asking a stupid question but is it gonna be available for guys outside the U.S. ? I've seen that previous international shipping were difficult so i guess it will be limited in area this time.

Since i began wetshaving I'm more and more thinking about living overseas :redface:

If international shipping is problematic, I'm sure that one of the members will offer to help you non-CONUS guys get in on the action. If it gets to that point, it may even be me:tongue_sm

See, threads like this are why I love this site!!!
Just the excitement for seeing something completely new is a great feeling to have!

Hello,

Yeh i read that also, would be very upsetting not to have that chance, guess we will just have to corss our toes and fingers

All, I'm a relative newbie, and wasn't around when the last group buy was done, but am excited about this opportunity! I voted for 24mm, but would be ok with 23 as well. Would love to also have a large handle and larger loft size.

Hey Joel,
When can I send my deposit on one??

Cheers,

If international shipping is problematic, I'm sure that one of the members will offer to help you non-CONUS guys get in on the action. If it gets to that point, it may even be me:tongue_sm

That's very kind of you . i will see how it goes, but i'll remember those words :biggrin:

Gents, fwiw the B&B LE '08 brush is virtually the only brush I use. My other go-to brushes are both Plissons -- arguably some of the best brushes out there -- but I prefer the LE.

I guess what I'm trying to say is if you want a high quality, high end brush for what I'm certain will be a ridiculously fair price (given the pricing history of last year's brush :thumbup1:), don't, I repeat, DON'T, hesitate to buy this one. Put those pennies aside now. It'll be worth it. :001_cool:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I voted for 25. How does this work? Do you get on a list if you vote? Haven't been here long enough to have bought a B&B brush but I don't want to miss it either.
Voting on the poll means nothing, in terms of getting a brush ... it's just that we want everyone's opinion (including yours ... so in that sense, voting certainly means something) on what size of brush to end up getting.

The ONLY way you get a brush is to
1. check B&B regularly for announcements, and
2. when the announcement is made, follow the order-placing procedure for ordering a brush.

It seems like every time we sell something here, some poor fellow does nothing more than post "I'm In! :thumbup:" in a thread somewhere ... and then months later wonders why no one sent him hus brush. :blink::blush::001_rolle

when it's time to order, an announcement will be made. There will be instructions. Those who follow the instructions get a brush. :thumbup:

:eek::eek::eek: Are we going to have to wait 18 years for this thing:eek::eek::eek:
Well, we're having them shipped over on the same ship that brought the Irisch Moos ... :tongue_sm
Hello,

We will have to wait and see what The Brush Committee decides on that. It's true that there was some disgruntlement in the 2008LE process over the major headaches of shipping the brushes all over the globe (CONUS is really easy, but beyond that and apparently headaches mount exponentially.) Ultimately, that's going to be up to the guys who would have to do the heavy lifting.

Top Bottom