What's new

B&B LE 2009 (NEW THREAD WITH SMALLER SIZES) Please Vote

What size knot do you want?

• 22mm

• 23mm

• 24mm

• 25mm

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice!! Have you seen my restored Hoffritz chubby 3 finest golden nib 30mm knot and a 48-50 loft I can't remember. Yes I take every opportunity to post this pic when I can. Can you believe this is all it has bloomed. I'm also hoping the pic might inspire a larger brush after seeing what a large knot and a short loft can look like.

30mm is a bit big for me, but I LOVE the look of that handle!
If that was the brush handle design for the LE '09 and the it had a short loft of 50mm, I would change my vote to 25mm.

attachment.php

I voted for the 22 mm, since I keep a Van Dyke (mustache and goatee). The smaller size gives me more room for face lathering. Having read Schwert's suggestion in the thread on brushes for beard wearers, involving lathering the beard and mustache regardless and rinsing it off, a large brush sounds attractive too.

I will definitely order the 2009 LE, regardless of the final decision, though. The 2008 LE and B&B Essentials received uniformly high praise, and I trust the judgment that led to them and will lead to the new LE.

I voted for the 23, but now that I'm looking at my kit, I'm thinking smaller is probably better. Is there any way to change my vote to 22?

Probably not.

Oh Well, hopefully Joel and the gang will read this at some point get feedback that way.

I still don't know if I'd be able to afford it,though, if last year's LE is anything to go by.

Well, I just missed the end of the poll, but it would have been another for 22mm. Actually, I would vote for 20mm, if it were an option. The smaller the better, imo.

I voted for 25. How does this work? Do you get on a list if you vote? Haven't been here long enough to have bought a B&B brush but I don't want to miss it either.

Had I found the poll earlier, I would have voted for a 22mm.

I have been putting off getting a new brush, but the B A D has been welling up.

Will we be able to see a picture of it before purchasing?

Glib answer: Nope. And signed blank checks only as payment.

Serious answer: Of course you will. This is a very preliminary poll, folks. Early stages. Early. Think Tiger Woods taking his first golf lesson, or little Lance Armstrong with training wheels. :wink: Good things come to those who wait.

Glib answer: Nope. And signed blank checks only as payment.

Serious answer: Of course you will. This is a very preliminary poll, folks. Early stages. Early. Think Tiger Woods taking his first golf lesson, or little Lance Armstrong with training wheels. :wink: Good things come to those who wait.

:eek::eek::eek: Are we going to have to wait 18 years for this thing:eek::eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek: Are we going to have to wait 18 years for this thing:eek::eek::eek:

Probably not.

But you'll want is so bad and spend so much time drooling over photos of the prototype that it'll seem that long. I was getting electrical shocks from my saturated keypad while I waited for the 2008 LE. :o16::o16::o16:

Roger

Top Bottom