What's new

B&B LE 2008 Too Dense?

Anyone got some good strategies for lathering with this? I can load it up great with tons of lather by mushing it into the soap puck, but when I lather onto my face it seems too dense, dosent splay, and I get a thin coat of lather as all the thick stuff stays in the breach. I have to push the lather out of the breach and then paint it on. Am I loading it wrong or should I simply keep pushing the lather out but by bit?

cop out: I lather in a bowl with mine. Works great.

try more water - dip the tip!

Anyone got some good strategies for lathering with this? I can load it up great with tons of lather by mushing it into the soap puck, but when I lather onto my face it seems too dense, dosent splay, and I get a thin coat of lather as all the thick stuff stays in the breach. I have to push the lather out of the breach and then paint it on. Am I loading it wrong or should I simply keep pushing the lather out but by bit?

It sounds like you need more soap. My B&B 2008 LE makes more lather than I can use for multiple passes. Be sure to check out the soap lathering tutorial for an excellent example of a system that works quite well.

Good Luck!

If you decide you don't like it, remember that proper disposal is required. Send it to me & I'll take care of it for you. :wink::biggrin:

First time I've seen someone say they like a floppy brush.

I use mine as a dedicated Castle Forbes brush. Its just right for that. otherwise it just doesn't perform enough for me.

Top Bottom