What's new

B&B Forum Razor....

Hey Dudes ... Im I being ignored here or what... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why didnt no one tell me there was going to be a B&B Razor .. that is so super COOL !!!!!!!

Joseph.. dissapointed in you homie..from you atleast I would have liked to hear this specially since you know im about to order some Merkurs... I'd Def. wait a bit now..

From the way it sounds it sounds like I actually need a slantbar because my style is still M3 handle technique I mean you cant throw away 16 years of M3 technique..in 3 months..

Genuine Horn or Faux ivory..id say go with the one that brings in the most weight.

Keep on this Joel like Bee's on honey ! like flies on .... #$@#@$... :biggrin:

Unfortunatly the manufacture has mysteriously "dissapeared." They are not responding to, or acknowledging the emails I am sending - yet they are being delivered and read (as I have the read receipts). Unfortunatly.... it looks like this is probably a "no-go."

Sorry fellas.... they had assured me it would be no problem. :blushing:

Austin said:
Joel, thanks for trying. Let's move on to the next obsession. :biggrin:

Once I give that Plisson White a go on the brush test - if it is "worth it" I have a source to get some custom forum brushes made in Euro White for under $150....

joel said:
Once I give that Plisson White a go on the brush test - if it is "worth it" I have a source to get some custom forum brushes made in Euro White for under $150....

Now that I'm officially "old", my sight and hearing are going. Did you say "for under $15 dollars"? Joel, you are quite the negotiator!

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Now that I'm officially "old", my sight and hearing are going. Did you say "for under $15 dollars"? Joel, you are quite the negotiator!

Randy

YES RANDY HE SAID $15. Did you hear that? :biggrin:

rtaylor61 said:

Randy

:a23: Randy..... crack kills. :lol:

2 funny , Crack kills.... :eek:

What a bummer I looked forward to a special B&B Razor to go with my B&B Cologne.

Oh well there is always room for B&B socks ,B&B Boxer shorts, the I Love B&B T-Shirt. with on the back it says if it aint BBS I aint talking to ya ! :biggrin:

Im Sure we will have our own B&B Razor there is always a better deal out there you just have to have the right timing ......

Austin said:
Randy, we decided to give Mark a break. :biggrin:

It's all good. Bring it on...I think my jokes are funnier than his! :lol: Of course, I usually read them after several hours of drinking!

Randy

Just heard back from the manufacture.... unfortunatly the slant bar head is a no go, but we could do it with the classic style head. We'd need at LEAST 23 people on board however....

Joel, could we have a post of a link to a pic of the style of handle you're looking at? I remember a link back in the day, but can no longer find it.

-Rich

Top Bottom