What's new

B&b Forum Chat Night 12/4/05 7pm Pst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas.... we have a chat room... let's get wacky and use it!

Sunday 7PM PST everyone who can be there - BE THERE! With about 200 members, even if we only get 10% of us there, it'll be a blast!!

:biggrin:

mark the shoeshine boy said:
what will we talk about ????

7pst
6mst
5cst
4est

is this right ???

mark tssb

Mark: I believe that's backwards. I think it's
7 pst
8 mst
9 cst
10est

Jerry

Just an update for those who weren't able to attend:

We had a total of 13 members stop by and shoot the breeze. It was a very lively chat the covered the spectrum of shaving from cream to soap to razor to brush to product reviews. We even managed to cover some unrelated topics. Advice was dispensed, opinion was offered, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

All in all, it was a very successful inaugural chat. We had a couple suggestions, such as holding the chat a little earlier next time, and archiving the chat session. Both of these suggestions will be implemented for next time, which will hopefully be as active as our last chat.

Thanks everyone that attended for a fun time!

-Nick

Well, the short answer to your question @Snurgblat is that it just went away. Lack of interest, higher priorities, or just fell by the wayside. All may have been a reason or non of them. But in actuality...it just fell by the wayside.

Well, the short answer to your question @Snurgblat is that it just went away. Lack of interest, higher priorities, or just fell by the wayside. All may have been a reason or non of them. But in actuality...it just fell by the wayside.

Thanks! Just was curious in my journeys into the realm of ancient threads. :302:

(Although it does seem that a chat room once in a blue moon may be a good thing for members to chat it up.) :a2:

Thanks! Just was curious in my journeys into the realm of ancient threads. :302:

(Although it does seem that a chat room once in a blue moon may be a good thing for members to chat it up.) :a2:

The biggest problem with the Chatroom was that it was impossible to moderate. Sadly, a few members thought that it was the wild west which resulted in the Chat being shut down.

Thanks for your interest in B&B history!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom