What's new

B&b Dvd

So, I've just heard that B&B has a DVD floating around out there?!

How do I go about purchasing this DVD or getting a copy from someone?

Now I see.. The describe yourself and picture threads are simply to have pictures which they can play with for changing faces and scenarios in home videos!! :biggrin1:

Lt (is there a first name I may call you?),

There is a DVD. It's made available for purchase every few months or so. If I had to guess (don't hold me to this), it might be available again in a month.

Oh, and the videos we took of Benjamin without his knowledge are available under the 'extras' section. :wink:

-Nick

Lt (may I call you Mr. Brugman?),

I was referring to the extras section on the DVD in jest (which doesn't actually exist). If you want Benjamin videos, you'll have to PM him. :blink:

:tongue_sm

-Nick

Nick said:

I was referring to the extras section on the DVD in jest (which doesn't actually exist). If you want Benjamin videos, you'll have to PM him. :blink:

-Nick

PM him? What's THAT!?:biggrin:

Peace,

Pierre

Nick said:

-Nick

Thank you Nick for the referrals! To the rest of this forum: sorry but you'll have to wait in line since I'm already booked for the next 2 years for other videos! :laugh:

Top Bottom