What's new

B & B cologne? How do I get some? Anyone got a stockpile?

Most likely not, but you could shoot Charles of QED an e-mail through his website; he's very quick in responding to customers.

Oh, and I just thought that I should mention that B&B and Sandalwood soap should be available again within the next couple weeks :thumbup1:

Put an ad up on the B/S/T and be patient. It's like fishing. There's a little bit being held by members that were around back in the day and either bought too much or didn't care for it once they got it. I posted an ad last year and bumped it every day. For about a week, all I got were notes of sympathy. Then, all of a sudden, I got a couple of PMs. In the end, I got a fair amount---certainly enough to keep me going along with all the other frags that I have in rotation. But there were a number of offers that I had to decline because I got as much as I wanted.

I seem to remember that Joel noted in a thread either this past winter or maybe this spring that, because of demand, they would look into a new run. I don't know what ever came of that. You could search the archive and see what you come up with.

+1 on being patient in the BST! It truly is like fishing; at some point you will hook into what you're after!

I seem to remember that Joel noted in a thread either this past winter or maybe this spring that, because of demand, they would look into a new run. I don't know what ever came of that. You could search the archive and see what you come up with.

Hehe. That was the same thread started by me. Its a no-go.

But hey, at least there are ~ 10,000 other fragrances out there to try :001_smile

Top Bottom