What's new

B&B Cologne - first 25 orders.....

Gents,
The first 25 cologne/shave stick combo's will be available to purchase Friday. They will be priced at $10 for the shave stick (multiple expensive EO's used) with the 5ml atomzer of the cologne added for FREE. Shipping will be via USPS first class mail at $1.75 - I am not sure if they can be added to an existing order or not - I can/will check.

PM me if you would like to get this special offer of the shave stick w/free cologne. 25 will be available on Friday, but 11 of them have been spoken for thus far. If 14 other fellas want them - I will not purchase one and allow one ofyou guys to have my spot!

joel said:
Gents,
The first 25 cologne/shave stick combo's will be available to purchase Friday. They will be priced at $10 for the shave stick (multiple expensive EO's used) with the 5ml atomzer of the cologne added for FREE. Shipping will be via USPS first class mail at $1.75 - I am not sure if they can be added to an existing order or not - I can/will check.

PM me if you would like to get this special offer of the shave stick w/free cologne. 25 will be available on Friday, but 11 of them have been spoken for thus far. If 14 other fellas want them - I will not purchase one and allow one ofyou guys to have my spot!

PM sent

Mitch

InjuryLaw said:
Whata if I just want to get the cologne on its own?

- Brad

I suppose you could order the shave stick combo - pay $10 and not have the shave stick included if you were so inclined. As I have said in previous posts - the full size "cologne" will not come out for AT LEAST a 4 weeks or so.

Top Bottom