What's new

B&B Circle Letter "Schick"

After seeing the the B&B Circle Letter "Gillette" thread and cursing myself for missing out, and at the encouragement of other members, I'm starting another Circle Letter thread. This circle letter will be identified as "Schick" just to differentiate it from others (and I like my underrated and underrepresented Schick Krona quite a bit).

To quote straight from the previous thread:

This new circle letter will be limited to 10 people. I will send out the initial letter in the chain within one week of obtaining 6 signees.

The "Gillette" circle letter is intended to circulate continuously. That is, the last person on the list would send the entire batch of letters back to the originator who would then remove his original letter, replacing it with a new entry, and then send the batch on to the 2nd person on the list, thus starting a 2nd iteration of the letter. Thus everyone would get an opportunity to see all the letters as they re-circulate through the system.

There is no intention to publish the letters in any fashion as they would continue circulating. The compostition of the group need not remain fixed either.

#######

RULES:
1) You can write about anything you want. As long as a moderator from B&B would be happy with it, it can go in your letter.
2) It must be handwritten. Doesn’t matter with what pen or on what stationary, as long as it is handwritten.
3) Try to write at least 1 page, maximum 2.
4) Do not keep the letter batch more than 7 days.
5) Please add at the top of your letter the date, location and the number you are on the list.
6) Let us know when you received and also when you send the letter.
7) You must contact the next person on the list yourself for the Address. (privacy is important)

This circle letter is NOT limited to CONUS. So please consider that when you sign up for the list. You may have to spend a small bit of extra cash to mail the letters to our non-CONUS friends.

There have been members in the other thread who have encouraged me to start this list and have requested to be added to the list. I have sent them PMs to see if they are still interested in being added. I will add them to the list regardless of whether or not we have reached 10 people, this could possibly balloon up by three additional names, but I wanted to give others the chance to be added who may not be on the previous list. It is open to all, regardless of whether you are on another Letter Circle or not.

Copy the entire list, add your name.

Name / Location / Member Name

1. Corey (Stuart, FL, USA) - Corey
2. Jim (Redmond, WA, USA) - Cynomys
3. D​evin (Oklahoma City, OK, USA) DevinLT1966
4. airmech
5. Justin (Canton, Il, USA) Jut
6. Belfry-KY, USA

*** Edited list to make it up to date ***

Last edited:
Excellent! Glad to see another circle letter start. And feel free to move my name to whatever position you want to add it.

*12..Devin (Oklahoma City, OK, USA) DevinLT1966
*13..airmech

Giving this a bump to let everyone know that there are 5 signed up for this latest circle letter, with as many spots still open.

The "Gillette" circle letter has completed its first go-round and is starting on its second. The notes from all the participants were quite enjoyable to read.

Don't be hesitant if you feel your handwriting is not good enough. It is good enough! If you have concerns about this, just write slowly and maybe a bit larger than normal - it will be quite legible and otherwise fine.

Giving this a bump to let everyone know that there are 5 signed up for this latest circle letter, with as many spots still open.

The "Gillette" circle letter has completed its first go-round and is starting on its second. The notes from all the participants were quite enjoyable to read.

Don't be hesitant if you feel your handwriting is not good enough. It is good enough! If you have concerns about this, just write slowly and maybe a bit larger than normal - it will be quite legible and otherwise fine.

Thank you for the bump. I've updated the list in the initial post. Hopefully we'll get a few more names added to the list and we can start the rotation.

I'm in for this...I should have done this sooner.

Copy the entire list, add your name.

4. airmech

4. airmech
6. rickcharles606 (Belfry-KY, USA)

Just a quick bump on this thread. We have open spots available still. We've hit six people. Next week I'll pen up a letter and get it out in the mail to Jim. Depending on how busy we are at work, it may not get out until next Saturday, but no later.

So, anybody still interested, feel free to join us. Penmanship and location are not an issue. We'll be starting this up very soon. I'm looking forward to it!

Updating

If you wish to join the circle letter, copy the entire list, add your name.

4. airmech
7. Brent (Minnesota, USA) docholliday77

4. airmech
8. Steve (Bountiful, Utah) SteveE1959

If it's not too late, I'd like to participate.

4. airmech
9. Adam (Columbia, Maryland) bebop0812

Since it's not too late I'd like to get in on this as well.

I just received the letter from Corey yesterday and will send that note, together with my own addition, to Devin within a week.

I'll jump in at 10 if it's still open.

4. airmech
9. Adam (Columbia, Maryland) bebop0812
10. Ron (manhattan beach, CA) ronnie aloha

Since it's not too late I'd like to get in on this as well.

Top Bottom