What's new

B&B Circle Letter "Schick"

OK, my letter is complete (finally). Are we still working off of the same list or are there additions? AirMech, I think you are next.

Well the letters have arrived!!! Will start reading and hopefully will get them out this week!!! Who is next on the list?

Tom

I received the letters today from Tom. I will be writing a letter and sending out to Rick within the next day or two.

Got it a few days ago, but sadly I'm out of town on business. I'll be home tomorrow and will take some time this weekend to read and write a few pages. Thanks guys :)

Sadly, I've killed this thread. I'd gotten the letters and was working on my second round letter when my home was flooded and we lost just about everything...including our letters. Needless to say, I've been busy dealing with everything, but we're back in the house and everything is repaired, etc. I offer my most sincere apology for not having gotten the packing out before the flooding. My procrastination got us, and I hope all will forgive me.

On a positive note, thankfully we carried flood insurance

Last edited:
Sadly, I've killed this thread. I'd gotten the letters and was working on my second round letter when my home was flooded and we lost just about everything...including our letters. Needless to say, I've been busy dealing with everything, but we're back in the house and everything is repaired, etc. I offer my most sincere apology for not having gotten the packing out before the flooding. My procrastination got us, and I hope all will forgive me.

On a positive note, thankfully we carried flood insurance

Thank goodness you had flood insurance! The loss of some letters from Internet strangers is really nothing compared to everything else you have lost. Perhaps it was fated. It will be known as the great B&B Great Floodening of 2015 and the genesis of the requirement that all circle letter participants use Noodler's bulletproof ink :biggrin1:

Since you said you lost everything I'm guessing you need to replace pens too? And insurance is going to cover it?

It will be known as the great B&B Great Floodening of 2015 and the genesis of the requirement that all circle letter participants use Noodler's bulletproof ink :biggrin1:
And carry flood insurance!

Sorry for your loss Rick...I'm glad you are back on your feet to some degree. I wouldn't lose any sleep over the letters if I were you.

Had the letters and the rest of my pens, ink and brushes in boxes. Lost all the paper & letters. Ink and pens are still good, but the pens need a good cleaning. Flood silt gets EVERYWHERE. Brush pens are shot though, but they're relatively inexpensive.

Last edited:
Glad that your pens and ink survived. Hope that the clean-up goes well. Can't we have the next in line start up the chain again.?

Top Bottom