What's new

B&B Bingo: The Nib Edition (Finished)

Thanks for all the congrats! It's been really fun checking out all the cool stuff! Now deciding is the hardest part.

Independent mother of 2, Artist, Teacher, L.O.L.S, W.I.S.E.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Thanx for a good game Erik, I know this one was tough on you to call.

I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself. :thumbup:

As for The nib, I'll be back!!! (when I get proper FP:thumbup1:)

Please do!

Thanks you to everyone and especially to Erik who had to tame his tongue to call this game!!
This is my first bingo win and it couldn't have come in a better place! Thanks to the nib for hosting. I know I will keep visiting here.

My pleasure! Great to hear! The Nib is a great place. I've been wanting to get more FP art threads and discussions there. There are a few calligraphy threads that you might enjoy. I'll have to dig some up/

Congrats Rebecca! The Nib was a good place for wining B&B Bingo.

This was my first time playing B&B bingo. I wouldn't have won until #49.

Erik did a fantastic job. It's a commitment to make sure 3 words are called each day. Also, a big thanks to KJ Spider-man for getting bingo cards to everyone and keeping us up to date with call words. It was very helpful.

Thanks, Neil! 3 words, and only three words (in order, for that matter) per day was more of a challenge than I thought it would be.

Late to the party but just wanted to say, congratulations Rebecca [MENTION=99814]Badger babe[/MENTION] and that was a great game called Erik!

Any of you players hungry for more? A new game in the 3BSC just started and if you played this game, you're eligible. No tricks, no hidden words. Just straight Bingo Hall style bingo.

Check us out in the Clubs and Brotherhoods forum or follow the link in my signature!

Top Bottom