What's new

B&B Bingo Soap Forum Edition 2017

:a50: Announcement!!!:a50:

The B&B Bingo Board and I have conferred and @aspirin54 and @Gnomeo0228 have both been informed of the outcome.

So our winner is @aspirin54 so please join me in congratulating him on the victory!:thumbup:

However this being B&B we also decided that @Gnomeo0228 will get a consolation prize. (see folks I can be nice)

So yes aspirin will go down as the true winner but gnomeo earned it as well.

Aspirin selected the Blue Bell Barbershop since barbershop is what won him the game, and Gnomeo will get a puck of Beehive Crisp Alpine Stream.

Thanks for a great game and for more info click here

And also I am waiting for the call from the B&B Bingo Board to run a game with the John @imatabor :a51:

Fair ruling, they've both deserve it!
Congrats!!!
Why did I clicked that link again:a7:
Also Dave, I need to return some rusty tools, and I'm unaware of your helping Chad, so dont worry:devil:

Oh there's more than one LOL. And let the record show Dave gave me the ideas for:

Klingon
ASCii
Random foreign languages

I will take credit for Cursive Magic eye and using Wingdings! Which I felt were some of better ideas. I will stand pat... my LINKS were great calls, and if it weren't for those darn rules or if I just tweaked them I wouldn't gotten away with it too!

Yes the links were awesome work. ...and I always considered the rules to be a loose guideline anyway. I always though you quoting a post of something you posted should count but the rules say "" are required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes the links were awesome work. ...and I always considered the rules to be a loose guideline anyway. I always though you quoting a post of something you posted should count but the rules say "" are required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a grey area for sure. Probably should be more clear in next game

Oh there's more than one LOL. And let the record show Dave gave me the ideas for:

Klingon
ASCii
Random foreign languages

I will take credit for Cursive Magic eye and using Wingdings! Which I felt were some of better ideas. I will stand pat... my LINKS were great calls,

Let the record reflect that I had nothing to do with any of these evil calls!

and if it weren't for those darn rules or if I just tweaked them I wouldn't gotten away with it too!

proxy.php

Last edited:
Very cool!
This was quite a bit of fun and I learned a lot on how this works.
Thanks for making it so interesting and challenging.
Congrats to the winners and to all those who survived, including the caller... :a15:

Excellent Call on rulign and the winners Gents, Very gentlemanly and fair Big conrats to Michael and Gnomeo both deserving. Don't forget folks Michael will be calling a new 3BSC game very soon, sign ups have started!!!

Thanks everyone! It's great to be involved in a game that brings such torment joy to everyone! This was the last game that I'll be involved with (on the planning & coordination side). As I am no longer a Steward, I have relinquished those duties, and our very own dangerousdon has agreed to take them on from here. So, Don congrats! I'm sorry.

Congrats to both Michael and Gnomeo for the wins!

And Don...are we seriously considering letting The John and Chad call a game together?? 'Twill be armageddon if this happens...

Top Bottom