What's new

B&B Bingo Soap Forum Edition 2017

This is a bummer. Well, crazy game, has a crazy end, I guess... Congrats everyone who survived this, and to both of you. In my book this game will have two winners!
Special thanks to @cvargo you've been great, you know, in an insane way, bravo:a14:
Till next time folks! Now back to actual shaving things.

Just to be clear...I COULD have won if we allowed finger quotes as needed. Just a thought for future games.
I'll take pictures of my finger quotes in use if that helps.

But if "Clubman" were called first thing today I could have won without finger quotes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to Everyone for Surviving. Fantastic Game calling Chad, and for being such a good sport about being razzed! See everyone over in the 3BSC. Join us !!

Congrats to the winners, thanks for a great game everyone. Chad you wait here, we'll be right back....... Teehee, just kidding, meet us up for a drink in 3BSC

Sure head out to church and miss the grand ending. Now we are waiting for the final ruling!!

By the way when would "Barrister and Mann" have been called?

The B&B bingo board is in discussion and the final ruling will be announced later today! Thanks again everyone for a fun game! Now I need to go figure out how to get this tar and feather out of my hair.

The B&B bingo board is in discussion and the final ruling will be announced later today! Thanks again everyone for a fun game! Now I need to go figure out how to get this tar and feather out of my hair.

just one Feather??? I know we had a whole bag??????

just one Feather??? I know we had a whole bag??????

Oh there's more than one LOL. And let the record show Dave gave me the ideas for:

Klingon
ASCii
Random foreign languages

I will take credit for Cursive Magic eye and using Wingdings! Which I felt were some of better ideas. I will stand pat... my LINKS were great calls, and if it weren't for those darn rules or if I just tweaked them I wouldn't gotten away with it too!

Top Bottom