What's new

B&B Bingo Soap Forum Edition 2017

I have to be honest I am quite surprised we do not have a bingo yet. We are in the range of when it usually happens.

Oh well we will continue on through the weekend it appears. So just an FYI tomorrow the calls will be sporadic throughout the day. We have a lot of plans taking me away from the house. We have somewhere we have to be at 7:30 AM on a Saturday... UGH! Hopefully at least one call will happen before that. Then the rest will probably be afternoon to late afternoon. And assuming no winners over the weekend well no worries there will be another re-cap on Monday evening.

Now i'm going into my cave for hiding, I have a nice glass of scotch waiting for me and some fresh peanut butter cookies that the wife made me. See she knows how to treat me.

That is only because you brought her lunch.

That's why I love you guys so much! Always gentlemen. If only you all existed in my real life. Lol
Oh well, 0/3 today. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know about the others but I am in the Matrix ...please leave a message at the beep and I will call you back when I return.

1-3 today....

proxy.php

Okay- so that pictogram through me for a loop, but alas it isn't on my card.

I got 1 today though! How much more misery?

Are there calls through the weekend or do we get a reprieve to plan our revenge?

proxy.php

A beautiful Saturday morning, the sun is shining and 0/1 I think I will get a cup of coffee and get the 55 gallon drum of Acid ready for Chad:a31:

Top Bottom