What's new

B&B Bingo Shaving Cream Edition

Okay, everyone deserves sleep once in awhile. That word puts me one away on a second line, so you got two chances to make it right, Eric!

Lol I'll see what I can do?"Arko"

0/1 Hey Chad, Eric is stealing all soaps, for your next game you'll only have Williams, or maybe you won't :lol:

You must be really strong. I've never tried to squeeze soap from a tube, but I don't think I'd be able to do it. :lol:

Last edited:
0/2 no words for four days, maybe it's time to stop playing...

Found #2, and while it is on my card it is NOT one of the words I needed, E!

0/2 today as well. 0/5 last two days

0/2 today. While I feel like I have very good odds of winning this game... I just don't think luck in on my side.

You never know when things will change in B&B Bingo lol.

Third word is posted.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We coulda finished this off, E, but you had to call that word instead.

I'm so disappointed.

Well I was 0/3 yesterday, and I'm 1 of 3 today.
I'm 1 away in 3 ways, 2 away in 3 ways, and if the right 3 words were to be called next, assuming no one bingo's today, I could have a triple bingo in 2 ways or a double bingo in 2 ways.

1/3 today 8/30 total but they have been in the right places 1 away for the win, like that will happen, LOL Have a good Friday all!! Here is to Happiness and Carpet Bombing Bingo Callers:thumbup1:

0/3 I actualy hoped that playing simpaty card would pay up, but noooo! Now I must steal this thing from Illinois...
bd4ce8e018578c593539ec03d2ec7491.jpg

I'm recapping the words every 5-7 days, so it will be coming up in the next day or two. I'm just wondering how many people signed up and aren't playing. It would be a shame if there were a winning Bingo card out there somewhere that never comes to light.

No it wont be shame..the only shame is you not calling the right words !!! :001_tongu

On a serious note, this has been fun, actually enjoyed this more than @imatabor 's bingo. I even hate normal monkeys now :18:

Top Bottom