What's new

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition

I almost add that, because I very well may not have.
53f03bb093b12979bb9b09831e630b79-jpg.788602

WOW!! Day 17 would have been my next chance...but the words were getting harder to find!! Would have had to get help from my special friend...

BearInMist.jpg

Day 17!?¡¿ And not with the word I was waiting since day 6. By then I would have 7x four in row... And only 7 words left on my card... I thought this was a good card...
Anyway, what do you think about this? Bingo master makes cards, and caller gets all the words, and then putts them through random picker. Than we could have bingo on day 2, or day 20, and any card could win :idea:

That is what is already done, with the words, but now the whole smash is John's DUN DUN DA At least we are safe in the 3BSC. don't forget to join us. game starts the 24th!!!

@cvargo and I could do a site wide ultimate bingo. He could hid 1/2 and I could hide half. Drop the words all at once, our history turned off and whoever finds the first Bingo wins!

That is what is already done, with the words, but now the whole smash is John's DUN DUN DA At least we are safe in the 3BSC. don't forget to join us. game starts the 24th!!!
Thanks Dave, don't know what was I thinking:thumbsup: I'll be on time for the game!
Oh don't tease me.... this sounds brilliant!
This sounds like Mussolinis answer when Hitler told him about a war:a13:

The stories are true John is now the Bingo Sith Lord and his Padawan Darth Chado have created the ultimate weapon the Site Wide Bingo Star, We are all doomed, LOL

Last edited:
Just wait for Halloween bingo! :a51:
Chad, I was just getting started with my tricks let me know if you want them. The Good Lord had mercy on you all because I was getting progressively harder each day. I actually think that most things after day 11 are illegal by the Geneva convention.

My B&B Bingo prize has arrived!! As advertised, it's a very nice t-shirt with a Gillette Fatboy on it. John let me chose what color t-shirt (and size since bears run quite large), so I selected black with white screening.

Thank you very much, @imatabor and B&B!

BingoRazorPrize.JPG

Top Bottom