What's new

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Blades Edition

I think I'm lost. I couldn't find the calls for today when I read this morning. Read posts again this evening and still nothing. I guess the only thing left to do is grab my trusty torch and pitchfork. I'll have to look into honing and stropping a pitchfork.

I think I'm lost. I couldn't find the calls for today when I read this morning. Read posts again this evening and still nothing. I guess the only thing left to do is grab my trusty torch and pitchfork. I'll have to look into honing and stropping a pitchfork.
Are the players allowed to give hints?

Sent via mobile - Chris

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Might wanna break out your hi-liter instead [emoji6]

Might wanna break out your hi-liter instead [emoji6]

I can't believe how sneaky you were today. Never in Bingo history has a caller stooped so low!!!

proxy.php

Better than regular today, that means just bad, not terrible! So 1/3, 7/33 total, I guess I'll need another ten days to win (if I'm lucky):thumbup1:

Better than regular today, that means just bad, not terrible! So 1/3, 7/33 total, I guess I'll need another ten days to win (if I'm lucky):thumbup1:

1/3 today. 8/33 total. I guess I can win in only nine more days. Give up now. :w00t:

Wow! This has got to be a record for worst bingo ever...0/3 again...like three days in a row. I think Adam is purposely avoiding the calls on my sheet. The system is rigged I tell ya...it's rigged. So that makes me 7 for lie what...33? Even a baseball player would be benched for what I'm hitting.

I think it's time to unleash the Bingo Apocalypse!

$Destruction GIF.gif

Nine days is long time:sneaky2: I'm more worried about Dave (cough rigged cough) :001_rolle

I don't know if I'm ready to buy into that particular conspiracy theory yet. That would require either Adam or Dave to be some kind of evil genius.

$evilgenius.jpg

I'm more likely to go for the blind squirrel analogy.

OK, since I have been told hints by players are OK, here are the dates of the three threads from yesterday ... assuming I know what I am doing, which may be a big assumption.

Threads started:
3/31/16
1/11/17
1/10/17

None of these were started by KeenDogg, but he posted and edited in them. Good luck. Someone has to win, and seeing as I am 0 for 3 today, my card is looking pretty bleak. Only 5 words so far, and at least two blanks per line.

Sent via mobile - Chris

Last edited:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Yes, it is my masterplan to have the longest Bingo in History...The rate we are going, it will be June til someone hits! Muuuuahhhahhaahaa

Top Bottom