What's new

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Blades Edition

0 for 3 today. I sure know to pick a bad card:001_cool:
Adam, you're doing great and don't get me wrong, but finding them is easy, too easy...
Sorry everyone!

Okay...I need an official ruling. One of the calls for the day is in the plural form of the word. My card has that word in the singular form. I know what I would do, but this is B&B Bingo afterall and sticklers are sticklers. Besides, I don't want to be labeled a cheater like [MENTION=101457]heysi[/MENTION]! This is important...because if the ruling is in my favor...then this will be the first bingo call on my card...hence I can say my catch phrase...finally!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Okay...I need an official ruling. One of the calls for the day is in the plural form of the word. My card has that word in the singular form. I know what I would do, but this is B&B Bingo afterall and sticklers are sticklers. Besides, I don't want to be labeled a cheater like [MENTION=101457]heysi[/MENTION]! This is important...because if the ruling is in my favor...then this will be the first bingo call on my card...hence I can say my catch phrase...finally!
My call list has it plural, Don. I did not include singular and plural forms of the same word, so I'd say you're good.

0/3 today. I think I have a pitchfork somewhere around here...

...don't get me wrong, but finding them is easy, too easy...
Sorry everyone!

proxy.php

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
0 for 3 today. I sure know to pick a bad card:001_cool:
Adam, you're doing great and don't get me wrong, but finding them is easy, too easy...
Sorry everyone!
Easy you say??? Time to call in my secret weapon.......[emoji12]

My call list has it plural, Don. I did not include singular and plural forms of the same word, so I'd say you're good.
Ok, based on this, I'm 2/3 today...keep em coming KernDogg [emoji2]

"Never trade what you want most, for what you want in the moment."

Sent from the GnomePhone

I can confirm that one of your calls today as a plural on my card is listed as singular. I just assumed that it works. Please don't make me drop down to 2/9

Top Bottom