What's new

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Blades Edition

UGH 2 for 6 [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION], and Silo Staff , lets run some simulations, as we want to get this right. Start fueling the birds DEFCON 2

That...was...AWESOME!!!

All systems go on my end...fire for effect.

Sent from the Danger Phone

Last edited by a moderator:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
UGH 2 for 6 [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION], and Silo Staff , lets run some simulations, as we want to get this right. Start fueling the birds DEFCON 2

[emoji23] LOVE THIS!

Last edited by a moderator:
0 for 6....

proxy.php

*Bingo Word Update*

It just so happens that I know someone who can "edit" the posts of [MENTION=103846]KeenDogg[/MENTION]

I'd be happy to "facilitate" a few "edits", for the right price. Please post your "offering" here, so I can determine who wants the win in the worst way. 😉

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
*Bingo Word Update*

It just so happens that I know someone who can "edit" the posts of [MENTION=103846]KeenDogg[/MENTION]

I'd be happy to "facilitate" a few "edits", for the right price. Please post your "offering" here, so I can determine who wants the win in the worst way. 😉
Would fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches count as payment?

*Bingo Word Update*

0/4 on these words...

*Bingo Word Update*

It just so happens that I know someone who can "edit" the posts of @KeenDogg

I'd be happy to "facilitate" a few "edits", for the right price. Please post your "offering" here, so I can determine who wants the win in the worst way. 

Pipes, Baccy, Guns, BBQ what is thy bidding my Master:w00t:

Too many whiners. Put your pitchforks away, it's still early yet. [MENTION=103846]KeenDogg[/MENTION] is doing great!

Top Bottom