What's new

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Blades Edition

Congratulations, @Blaidth!!! The day can now dawn and the birds can sing again!!!

Thank you, @KeenDogg, for calling (and putting up with all of our whining and crying...and pitchforks and torches...and sorry about getting tar and feathers all of your carpet)

And thank you, EVERYONE, for all the witty banter and entertaining posts!!! I enjoyed this most of the whole bingo game!!!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
proxy.php

Hey! Am I late to the party or what?????
Did Joe win??? Awesome! Thanks for all the kind and not so kind words everybody! I had fun and I want to thank you guys for playing. This was the most sign-ups we had for Bingo to date! You guys really made it interesting. My life hasn't been threatened in so many ways before!!! I slept with one eye open the whole time! [emoji12]
Some of you, I knew from before, some I've just met, and some I've bonded with over this whole Bingo process. It was a real treat to be your caller. I even have even decided to change my name to Andy, I like it so much.

Thanks to the ones that encouraged me and to the ones that poked me with pitchforks, you know who you are!!!

Next time, I'm hoping to be threatened with a trident and maybe some kind of man eating plant. A guy can dream, can't he???[emoji38]

Again, a big congrats to [MENTION=94449]Blaidth[/MENTION], I will pm him soon. Also, thank you to [MENTION=29515]TheVez2[/MENTION] for his hard work and [MENTION=79047]fordfather[/MENTION], "the maker."

Kindly,
Adam

P.S. Can I still get those cookies????[emoji6]

Last edited:
The first words have dropped..... you all need to go see what you're missing. This is something totally new.

Thank you, Thank you- just hope I am not put into the cheater category with the other two-timer @heysi

ummmm make that two time winner.

Cheater?? How dare you, sir! But on a serious note, Welcome to the MBWC (Multi Bingo Winners Club)...we don't have jackets but we do have all the prizes.

There's still time to join the 3BSC game! Day 1 is in the books, but you can catch up. Seriously..... you will never see an easier game! 'Live' Video Calls!

Top Bottom