What's new

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Blades Edition

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Okay so with the correction of the clarification or the clarification of the correction, or.. whatever we were right and [MENTION=103846]KeenDogg[/MENTION] was wrong! :wink2:
I'm now at 6 of 12 so batting .500, great in baseball not too shabby in Bingo.
I'm just wondering when the hard ones are going to start. Finding all of the words so far has been way too easy. Now I'm not complaining at all!
It's hard to make it tougher when my own mistakes are making it tough enough! [emoji23]

Well 1 for 3 today, 5/12 overall. hmmmmm

DEFCON 2, Birds on Alert...... and who has my keys???

proxy.php

Well 1 for 3 today, 5/12 overall. hmmmmm

DEFCON 2, Birds on Alert...... and who has my keys???

proxy.php

2/3 today so I am 2/12 overall. (But, with the free space, I can possibly win tomorrow. :lol:)

Here are your keys back. Apparently I don't have the proper clearance to get into the command center.

This game must be bad..... everyone has hung up their pitchforks, and picked up missiles, rockets, bombs, and nukes! There may not even be another game next time if someone actually launches! [emoji573]

Don't worry. I'm confident Adam will call three numbers tomorrow that will let me win this game tomorrow. I'll put you all out of your collective miseries.

Sent from the Danger Phone

This game must be bad..... everyone has hung up their pitchforks, and picked up missiles, rockets, bombs, and nukes! There may not even be another game next time if someone actually launches! [emoji573]

Oh don't worry KJ they are surplus Titans from the 155th and only have low yield and picked them up at a great price of $1.99 which was cheaper that getting the blades honed, and Don retrofitted them with a Keendogg locator device so no collateral damage:lol:. We think they will go boom:blink:

[MENTION=103846]KeenDogg[/MENTION] Off with your head. We must use a rusty ol' straight for this though. [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] can we get Eric to use the hatchet/axe for this procedure? Oxidize the edge and we should be good to go. Great podcast material, no?

Pain and agony for all right now.

Top Bottom