What's new

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Blades Edition

I'm 2/9 but I've got patience!! I'm sure [MENTION=103846]KeenDogg[/MENTION] will trip up and call another one of my square!! If not tomorrow, it'll be the day after that!!

Ok, Gang. I'm hanging my head today. I indeed added an extra "S" to one of the words. It was not the word I thought was in question. Thank goodness for KJ. For the confusion, the word can be found in this thread.

http://www.badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=508617.

My apologies,
Adam
No worries Adam. I did something similar...multiple times...when I called Bingo.

That being said...so I was 1/3 yesterday making me 1/9 on the game. I could have this game won today!

Sent from the Danger Phone

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
No worries Adam. I did something similar...multiple times...when I called Bingo.

That being said...so I was 1/3 yesterday making me 1/9 on the game. I could have this game won today!

Sent from the Danger Phone
Thanks, Don! If you need me, I'll be in here:

proxy.php

I could use a danger phone of my own!

Kindly,
Adam

1 for 3, 2 for 12 total. And Adam forgot his secret weapon:001_rolle Easy as yesterday, maybe tomorrow will be better:001_huh:

Okay so with the correction of the clarification or the clarification of the correction, or.. whatever we were right and [MENTION=103846]KeenDogg[/MENTION] was wrong! :wink2:
I'm now at 6 of 12 so batting .500, great in baseball not too shabby in Bingo.
I'm just wondering when the hard ones are going to start. Finding all of the words so far has been way too easy. Now I'm not complaining at all!

Top Bottom