What's new

Awesome Shave

Ah just gotta say that I got one of my most comfortable shaves ever just now. I used a fresh Gillette Yellow , a blade I hadn’t had or used for awhile in my ‘62 Tech and it cut through my day and a half stubble effortlessly. The soap was Proraso Green a new favorite . These 7 o’clock Sharp Edge blades work well in Techs. I am quite pleased to say the least! BBS is great when it’s comfy. Glad I bought more of these blades. Any Yellow fans here?

I find the GSBs a tad smoother, but these cost only a little more than 12 dollars from Amazon. I got 100 of them, a sweet deal.

Ah just gotta say that I got one of my most comfortable shaves ever just now. I used a fresh Gillette Yellow , a blade I hadn’t had or used for awhile in my ‘62 Tech and it cut through my day and a half stubble effortlessly. The soap was Proraso Green a new favorite . These 7 o’clock Sharp Edge blades work well in Techs. I am quite pleased to say the least! BBS is great when it’s comfy. Glad I bought more of these blades. Any Yellow fans here?
I've dusted off my Gold Tech and have been using for the last couple of shaves; mild, nice and very maneuverable razor. I will been using Super-Max Blue Diamonds in it (nice pairing with this razor), but I'll need to try Yellows in it.

Top Bottom