What's new

Avon Jackpot

Well...sort of. I was at my sister's-in-law last night and she had four full bottles of Avon AS - 2 Wild Country & 2 Deep Woods - that she let me have. She only wants the bottles back. I am well stocked on the WC for now, but if I see any around for good prices I will snatch those up as well.

I was hoping for some of the others, but free is free, and after all it is classic Avon. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Sweet!! :thumbup1:

I recently found two the Avon Chess Decanters filled to the brim with vintage Avon Wild Country; it doesn't smell identical to the current product. Still the smell is pleasant; I haven't decided yet if I am 100% in love with it.

These cost me a grand total of .50 cents each!

proxy.php

Sweet!! :thumbup1:

I recently found two the Avon Chess Decanters filled to the brim with vintage Avon Wild Country; it doesn't smell identical to the current product. Still the smell is pleasant; I haven't decided yet if I am 100% in love with it.

These cost me a grand total of .50 cents each!

proxy.php

:thumbup1::thumbup1: Very nice! I personally prefer the vintage WC over the current production. I haven't put my finger on it, but something is different. The vintage stuff smells more classic/barbershop than the new stuff.

Top Bottom