What's new

Avon April

Throughout the month of April, you are invited to join in a celebration of America's favorite door-to-door saleslady.
So, break out those wacky aftershave decanters, soap-on-a-rope, lipstick and nail polish (no judging), or whatever other Avon products you have, whether for a day or for the entire month.
SOTD and pics are encouraged.
Who's in?

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I can, for a while...

full

full

full

Great idea. There's nothing better!

AA

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Don't like it, neither does the misses. Anyone near Philly or NYC wants it, HMU for a meet w/your own decanter.
So you want to keep the decanter and discard the liquid? I do the opposite and decant the liquid out of the novelty decanters into the standard Avon bottle for the particular scent. The plain bottles can be the hardest to find. My empty decanters go in the trash or to the charity shop. Why not just leave it in there? Anyway, I suspect the proper way to dispose of scent will depend on your local regulations. Which scent is it?

So you want to keep the decanter and discard the liquid? I do the opposite and decant the liquid out of the novelty decanters into the standard Avon bottle for the particular scent. The plain bottles can be the hardest to find. My empty decanters go in the trash or to the charity shop. Why not just leave it in there? Anyway, I suspect the proper way to dispose of scent will depend on your local regulations. Which scent is it?
I'm not asking how to dispose of it, but how to eliminate residual odor as I want to decant another scent from plastic bottles.
Anyway it's "Deep Woods" fragrance.

Top Bottom