What's new

Avon and Covid....

Just decided to go open my Arko that is in an Rx pill bottle. I swear, got all excited because I could smell it, ever so faintly, for less than a second. Then it was gone again.

Same thing happened last night with the Tabac soap. Just a second, and gone.

And I woke up SORE today. I mean like an 11 on the 1 to 10 scale. Praise the Lord I'm not in hardly any pain at the moment. I was able to shower, and man, the simple things do mean the most.

I have no doubt I will be able to smell again, but I hope it's soon.

Maybe, seriously, this is God's way of making me NOT addicted to fragrances. How much is too much?

I hope He doesn't start working on my ammo "collection!"
He might make you addicted to chilly beans and garlic that will make for some interesting smelly ammo... ;-)

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Well, I started hurting BAD again, like runned - over - by - a - steamroller- pain, all over my body, MOSTLY my thighs and biceps. Started Saturday afternoon. Then couldn't smell Arko!.....or Brut!

Not sure if it's another round of Covid, or more likely (my gut tells me) that it's just the weather and post Covid syndrome.

Who knows? Prayers appreciated friends. Sometimes this pain makes me long for another heart surgery! No kiddin'...

FarmerTan

I’m praying with you Dave!
Thank you my brother. I know that it will pass, but with my mom in law not doing well, and my lovely bride not taking that well, emotions are as high as the pain levels. But He is still good, and still on His throne.

Thanks for the update Dave. I was hoping and praying you would be well by now, but apparently that is not the case. As they say: "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." That sounds like a perfect analogy for your current situation. Remember that you are not alone.

I have asked my beautiful Denise (god, how I miss her) and my angels for their help on your and your missus' behalf. Know what I got back?

"We're on it." Seriously.

You have an amazing amount of support here, Dave. You'll beat this.

FarmerTan

Thank you ALL. I'm just still in bed. I'm feeling better. My lovely War Department is just surviving on a few hours of sleep a night. Lol, typical type A person; blaming herself for no reason, second guessing herself. Her mom is in good hands. I pray that she can accept it.

And me being like THIS sure ain't helping her.

She's even STILL taking care of OTHERS in our neighborhood, church, etc..... through all this.

Thank God I'm as type B as I am or I'd be REALLY driving her nuts!

Not Fun! Not Cool!
This needs to be fixed NOW!!!!

With all the disorders on this site like razor, brush, soap, ETC, ETC :cool: someone should have a fix for it. O I know-how about a cold water splash. Or needs more menthol. Have you tried a can of gooooo?

Get better soon my friend.

Top Bottom