What's new

Average time between shaves?

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Most work weeks it's Monday morning, Tuesday night, Thursday and Friday mornings and Saturday night. I usually work at home on Tuesdays.

For me the time frame is 23 to 25 hours. This band is dependent upon when our bed's 'furry 4-legged alarm clock' wakes u up in the morning. His name is Bam Bam
DSCF1582.JPG

He is a Dalmatian / Pitt-Bull Mix. And, yes, he has a sister named 'Pebbles'.

Attachments

• DSCF1518 (2).JPG
    DSCF1518 (2).JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 4
I've settled into a pretty consistent routine now - Mon/Wed/Fri mornings before work, then Sat evening if I'm going out or doing anything on Sun.

If I'm just having a lazy weekend at home I skip Sat night.

When I first stated wetshaving I quite enjoyed shaving every second day in the evenings, but the last 12 hours before my next shave starts to look a bit scrappy, so better for that to be when I'm asleep rather than at work. Hence the shift back to mornings.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Most work weeks it's Monday morning, Tuesday night, Thursday and Friday mornings and Saturday night. I usually work at home on Tuesdays.
There my friend is the problem.

Retirement is an amazing thing, in that it has caused me to be a much better pontificator of all things Arko on B and B!

I highly recommend it. I am amazed that the werld kept spinning, even tho I stepped off!

My arms were tired for the first 2 years, what with spinning the globe and all, and feeling sorry for myself, but now I highly recommend not werking. I should have become emancipated long ago!

Every morning like clockwork.
Not shaving daily is unthinkable for me (it used to be unthinkable for all men before this beard nonsense took up the world by a storm during the last decade).

Top Bottom