What's new

Average Price of Proraso ASBs?

What is an average (and decent uninflated) price for the white bottle of Proraso ASB? The local T&H is selling it for $28, which I know is pumped up by at least a factor of two.

This isn't going to help much, but I got a bottle from Target when they were clearing Proraso out for $6. I guess that could give you an idea for a low end price. :biggrin:

What is an average (and decent uninflated) price for the white bottle of Proraso ASB? The local T&H is selling it for $28, which I know is pumped up by at least a factor of two.
Maybe it's not much of help for you but here in Italy the asb costs around 4,50 €.So factoring shipping costs & general expenses for an importer i think a fair price in a brick & mortar shop should be around 10 $. 28$ is definitely too much.

Sounds like another reason to come to Italy!

Out of curiosity, I'm wondering if there are any Italian shops online that ship shaving products to the US. I recently was pricing handmade paper from Amalfi, and it turned out that, even with shipping, it was cheaper to buy the paper from a shop in Italy than from a shop in the US for the exact same product.

This isn't going to help much, but I got a bottle from Target when they were clearing Proraso out for $6. I guess that could give you an idea for a low end price. :biggrin:

I did one better, I got the last two at my Target on the clearance shelf for $3.44 a crack!:biggrin:

$14 + exchange rate + shipping/customs duties to Canada is still less than $28, although not by much.

Maybe I'll lobby Shoppers Drug Mart to add it to the list of Proraso stuff they carry. The pre/post sold for $9.98 at Shoppers is $19.98 at the T&H store. :rolleyes5

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I think they're $14 for the splash or balm at my local mecca, Pasteur's.

Top Bottom