What's new

Aventus vs Aventus Cologne

Does anyone have experience with both of these? I have a decant of both and I swear the Aventus Cologne actually outperforms the Aventus on me in both projection and longevity. And by a fair margin. This seems quite surprising to me. Has anyone else found this to be true? How would you compare these two?

I really like the pineapple on the front of Aventus but after that I think it leans toward AC for me.

Had a good few bottles of both over the years…it’s very nice, but way overpriced imho.
Great at the opening, but the drydown is much like others on the market…. Plus it doesn’t last on me.
Both had the same lasting power ….. 4 hrs then a skin scent.
Ymmv though….

love my aventus cologne!
never heard of another version!

taylor of old bond street platinum the art of shaving gillette creed aventus january 28 2022.jpg

I had samples of both. Decided the cologne smelled and performed better as well.

Ended up getting a good deal on an AC 3.3oz tester at Fragrancenet for $288 after taxes.

Actually, I'm wearing it right now.

I prefer the original Aventus over the newer Aventus Cologne. I like the pineapple sharpness in the original.
I do not see any difference in sillage, projection or longevity between the two.

In my opinion, you can not go wrong with either.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Does anyone have experience with both of these? I have a decant of both and I swear the Aventus Cologne actually outperforms the Aventus on me in both projection and longevity. And by a fair margin. This seems quite surprising to me. Has anyone else found this to be true? How would you compare these two?

I really like the pineapple on the front of Aventus but after that I think it leans toward AC for me.
I find it strange that the cologne outperforms the EDP, but it's not just the stuff in the bottle, it's how it reacts to your particular metabolism/skin. Use what works.

Top Bottom