What's new

Who are you and what you look like? So many of you use a random pictures of "stuff" why? Are you hot or not? :biggrin:

My mission in life is to say what everyone else is thinking but too afraid to say. In most organizations, that makes me a troublemaker, which is my title on SRP, where I get to choose. As far as hot or not, my wife thinks I am and that's all that counts.

My mission in life is to say what everyone else is thinking but too afraid to say. In most organizations, that makes me a troublemaker, which is my title on SRP, where I get to choose. As far as hot or not, my wife thinks I am and that's all that counts.

If the wife is happy everyone is happy.

I loved the show married with children and thought Ms. Sagal was a very underrated actress. Hence, the avatar. As for as my being hot or not, the SWMBO W thinks I am.

We have a member's mugshot thread. It's somewhere in the Barber Shop. I really like the game my avatar(and screen name) came from. Some people say I resemble my avatar a bit. I am built similarly to Kratos as well. It seemed to fit.

Change them often. It's a fun way to express myself. In fact this thread inspired me to change my avatar today!

No respect I tell ya!

I often identify members BY their avatars, so when they get changed, if it's now someone I know too well, I lose the narrative I had attached to their avatar.

As a side note, I'm significantly younger than my avatar :tongue_sm

I've considered replacing my little tin fish with my mug shot, but the fish is far more handsome. Let's leave well enough alone.

I am one of those people who like to associate a face with everyone. Those of you who use a face wether yours or not I can recognize on the forum but the animals and other things unless really hilarious I can not. On my facebook it drives me crazy when my friends use their childrens face. I feel like I am typing things that are inappropriate for these young kids.

My sig line pretty much explains my avatar. I'm an effective ointment. I get deep under people's skin. Some would find this to be comforting, others find it itchy and uncomfortable. All would agree that it smells a bit odd... (except Septic Tank. He finds it pleasant. :biggrin:)

As for whether I'm hot or not; my mother says I'm very handsome when I wear my good vest.

My sig line pretty much explains my avatar. I'm an effective ointment. I get deep under people's skin. Some would find this to be comforting, others find it itchy and uncomfortable. All would agree that it smells a bit odd... (except Septic Tank. He finds it pleasant. :biggrin:)

As for whether I'm hot or not; my mother says I'm very handsome when I wear my good vest.

Mom's always know what to say huh : )

Top Bottom