What's new

That's really me in my avatar.....I was thinking of using this one from time to time....:wink:

proxy.php

Btw Wendy, here's the aforementioned thread on our "mugs" for your viewing pleasure....

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=25440

Thank you. I have enjoyed the first 10 or so pages so far.

I hate to change my avatar. It's kind of like changing your face and expecting people to recognize you. But I had an embarrassing avatar incident this weekend. A bunch of people thought it was Michael Jackson. Well I never!!! And I never realized Michael was striving to look like Barbara Steele. But it's true. Check it out if you like. A shrunken head version of the first picture is that B&B post is the old avatar. Well, I put my foot down--no, not to do the moon walk--and used a different picture from La Maschera del demonio.

Funny thing is, it's kind of ironic that it was Michael's face that had to change.

I would have thought it was Michael Jackson.

I live in a fallout shelter awaiting the SHAVEPOCALYPSE. They say it's to keep me safe....or is it the other way around? Can't remember....it's time for my meds.

We don't seal club down here in Louisiana as the climates too hot to attract them. If we did have seals, we would club them and then serve them up with a roux over rice.

Being that Ms. Wendy is one of a few women in a predominately male forum, maybe she's trolling? :biggrin:
She could have her pick from the Pics.

J/K I hope you take this with the humor it's meant as.

Okay Wendy. I'll be the 1st to answer the call the way I thought you meant it.

Jeffrey Sharp, 35yo, Salesman

proxy.php

Hot? Yes. < fliching, awaiting certain demise...>

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
How is that beer by the way?

My avatar is a tattoo on my right arm, so technically me... There's a picture of my kicking around here somewhere.

Delerium is a great beer! I can't get my hands on it very often but when I do, it's nice! Dunny has great taste... Unfortunate that I missed him when he was in Melbourne... I guess I have to go to Sydney now :001_rolle

As for my avatar, yup, that's me.

Being that Ms. Wendy is one of a few women in a predominately male forum, maybe she's trolling? :biggrin:
She could have her pick from the Pics.

J/K I hope you take this with the humor it's meant as.

The only trolling I ever did was on a fishing boat with my Dad. :wink:

Top Bottom