What's new

Australian Private Reserve suggestions

I’m interested in ordering an APR soap but have some questions. Maggard lists 19 of them with two different bases that I could see. Is one newer? Is one better? Can you suggest a scent for someone who tends to like simpler scents (citrus, coffee, chocolate, barbershop)?

G'day. APR changed the soap base this year, so all the new ones has the F2. F2 is maybe a bit thirstier with improvements in post shave and slickness that was already excellent in the previous base. If you are in winter, from what is available, and thinking in a scent elegant and discrete, I would reccomend you Fougere Bourbon Rose (old base) or Ozymandias (current base).
Have a great 2019!

G'day. APR changed the soap base this year, so all the new ones has the F2. F2 is maybe a bit thirstier with improvements in post shave and slickness that was already excellent in the previous base. If you are in winter, from what is available, and thinking in a scent elegant and discrete, I would reccomend you Fougere Bourbon Rose (old base) or Ozymandias (current base).
Have a great 2019!
Thank you

Top Bottom