What's new

Aussies

Hello all!

Just wondering if there are any aussies on this forum? Any one from Sydney?

I've ordered HD, a brush, Taylor creams and Derby blades, hopefully I'll not have to wait long for the delivery from usa. I can't wait to throw my M3 into the bin. I already got some proraso products and they are great.

Awesome forum and a great resource.

It's good to see some Australians here, I've tried to do few searches to find any local products, stores etc, but I didn't have much luck.

There is an Australian website that offers free shipping. They carry Trumper and TrueGentlemen products, as well as eShave and others.
I can't remember the name of the site but it is something like "The Art of Man". I only remember that much because of The Art of Shaving connection.
-Gerald

I'm not from Austrailia but I did just make a Coopers homebrew, which comes from Austrailia.

designwise1 said:
There is an Australian website that offers free shipping. They carry Trumper and TrueGentlemen products, as well as eShave and others.
I can't remember the name of the site but it is something like "The Art of Man". I only remember that much because of The Art of Shaving connection.
-Gerald

Thanks for the hint, a quick search found it http://www.artofman.com.au/

Actually I would normally have chosen Muntons, the Coopers is the only beer I could make that my wife might have a good chance of drinking. I picked up the Mexican Cerveza to be as close to Corona as I could get. It should be ready just in time for a weeks vacation at the beach. But I've made a few Coopers and they were pretty good.

My local supplier doesn't have the other two you mentioned, they carry Ironmaster, Muntons, Coopers, Edme, John Bull and Mountmellick. I've only tried Muntons and Coopers and the "custom blends" the supply store makes up.

G,Day chefs, very good choice on your products ,the shipping from the US
is pretty fast so you won't have long to wait. Good luck with the HD keep
us posted as to how it goes.:smile:

AACJ, it might be time to order things from down here :)

BeachBum, I've been doing a bit of research before I dive into the deep waters. I'm fed up with M3. This morning was my last shave till the end of this week, my neck is a bump city and all red. I need to give it some time to heal.

TheChefs said:
AACJ, it might be time to order things from down here :)

BeachBum, I've been doing a bit of research before I dive into the deep waters. I'm fed up with M3. This morning was my last shave till the end of this week, my neck is a bump city and all red. I need to give it some time to heal.

It's a wise move sometimes you just have to back off
I know when I go scuba diving the neck seal on my wet
suit causes some irritation then I do a quick one pass shave
I'm not trying for a close shave just one that reduces any
further redness.

Doug.

Top Bottom