What's new

August's Decants Posted

I added a few more goodies - some of them quite rare but you'll have to figure out which ones those are. :smile: Enjoy!

After the recent review of Czech & Speake #88, I can't believe I'm alone in wanting to try it. Is it possible to add it to a list in the future? (sorry I'm new to the decant club)

for those that haven't sampled T&H's Freshman, I highly recommend it. I bought it at Aidan Gill while I had a 3 week stay in New Orleans for business and fell in love with the scent.. as well as many women at my work. :drool:

gimpy said:
for those that haven't sampled T&H's Freshman, I highly recommend it. I bought it at Aidan Gill while I had a 3 week stay in New Orleans for business and fell in love with the scent.. as well as many women at my work. :drool:
Could you clarify please... Did you fall in love with many women at your work? Or did they fall in love with Freshman?:w00t:

guenron said:
Could you clarify please... Did you fall in love with many women at your work? Or did they fall in love with Freshman?:w00t:

haha most of the men at my job don't wear cologne, or those that do wear cologne must be wearing some run-of-the-mill stuff because whenever i come in, girls come into my office sniffing me.

when i first wore freshman to work (this week, in fact), several women were in my office asking what scent i was using to smell so clean and.. fresh!

Greetings everyone,

All of the colognes are in except the Endymion which is back-ordered indefinitely. I will be decanting them this week and plan on shipping them out the beginning of next week.

Top Bottom