What's new

August Photo Challenge

This is a great pic. Since the Pink is so dominant (and awesome), try desaturating all the colour except the pinks/reds. You'll love it even more!
Thanks. I will give that a try but I don’t have PhotoShop or Lightroom. I only use Photos that comes already loaded on the Mac. But I can google how to do it.

Thanks. I will give that a try but I don’t have PhotoShop or Lightroom. I only use Photos that comes already loaded on the Mac. But I can google how to do it.

Here you go! :)

IMG_8565-edit.jpg

Thanks to everyone who took part in August challenge. By my count it is a tie! Have no idea what to do for Sept. Ideas/suggestions?

I think the little girl wins.i will get in on the next one.
OK wmadoty, but if you have an idea and want to go ahead and put it out there for September you go right ahead. If not, I will come up with something ASAP.

OK wmadoty, but if you have an idea and want to go ahead and put it out there for September you go right ahead. If not, I will come up with something ASAP.
You go ahead. I suspect you are better at this type of thing. My last idea did not have baby entries.

Top Bottom